12TC Speaker Cable Clear/White (Per pair)
KIMBER KABLE 12TC consists of twenty-four individual TCSS conductors, twelve clear and twelve white, arranged in a large format braid. Individual conductors are Hyper-pure copper and utilize our proven VariStrand™ conductor geometry. The insulating dielectric is a high pressure-low temperature-extruded Teflon®. The aggregate wire size is two 9 AWG conductors.
Custom lengths and connection options are available on request.
Made to order. On receipt of your order, we aim to despatch this item within 3 working days.
"Smoother, more extended top end from the new model; a better sense of ease and relaxation, not to mention more confident grip and control in the presentation; a more pleasing rendition of bloom and atmosphere, a greater sense of 'opening out,' as it were, especially from recordings rich in ambience." - The Absolute Sound magazine (October 2010).
- Clear and white Teflon dielectric
- 24 conductors, 12 white (-) and 12 clear (+)
- Parallel capacitance: 1.4 nF @ 20 kHz
- Series inductance: 0.32 µH @ 20 kHz
- DC loop resistance: 0.014 Ω
- Total reactance: 0.04 Ω @ 20 kHz
- Frequency response: 0.5 dB: DC - 500 kHz