8VS Speaker Cable Black/Grey (Per pair)
Consisting of eight grey and eight black conductors, arranged in a large format braid. The conductors feature VariStrand conductor geometry and are drawn from Ultra-pure copper. The aggregate wire size is two 9 awg conductors. The smooth power and authority of KIMBER KABLE 8VS make it a great match for full-range speakers, subwoofers and the low-frequency section of the bi-wired loudspeakers.
Custom lengths and connection options are available on request.
Made to order. On receipt of your order, we aim to despatch this item within 3 working days.
"…While the Kimber 4PRs had brought those [musical] subtleties back to life, the 8VS cables presented them with even greater urgency, drama, and purpose."
"I was surprised to hear Omar say that the 8VS was 'cheap' and the 4PR 'super cheap,' but I guess I shouldn't have been – the quality and value of Kimber Kable's products speak loud and clear." - Stereophile (July 2012). Read review here.
- Four gray and four black braided conductors
- 2 x 9 AWG / 2.62mm
- VariStrand ultra-pure copper
- Special formula PE dielectric
- Parallel capacitance: 744.0 pF @ 20 kHz
- Series inductance: 0.378 uH @ 20 kHz
- DC loop resistance: 0.021 ohm
- Total reactance: 0.047 ohm @ 20 kHz
- Frequency response ± 0.5 dB: dc - 150 kHz