HERO™ Ultraplate RCA Analogue Interconnect.
An analogue interconnect based on proven KIMBER KABLE technologies and design goals. Features include our unique GryoQuadratic™ field geometry, VariStrand™, Hyper-pure copper conductors, and Dual Teflon® insulating technology. Hero draws you into the music by correctly presenting the harmonic structure and emotion of the actual performance, as well as giving you holographic imaging, detail and bass impact. Hero single-ended features either Ultraplate™ RCA type connectors.
"For all my listening, I used Kimber's 8TC speaker cables and a 0.5m pair of Hero interconnects. These wire goods are of the strong, silent, John Wayne type—they just shut up and get the job done." - Stereophile. Read review here.
- Gyroquadratic Field Geometry
- Hyper pure copper conductors
- Dual Teflon™ Insulating Technology
- Available in Ultraplate™ or WBT™ 0144 RCA Connectors (additional cost) unbalanced RCA
- Parallel capacitance: 76.5pF @ 20kHz
- Series inductance: 0.401H @ 20kHz
- DC loop resistance: 0.033Ω
- Total reactance: 0.051Ω @ 20kHz
- Frequency response: 0.5 dB DC - 8MHz