KS1111™ Hyper-pure copper Analogue Balanced Interconnect.
The design concepts behind this advanced balanced cable began with discoveries regarding earth grounding and its relationship to the signal pair in a differential audio interconnect. The KIMBER KABLE KS1111 interconnect employs a dual concentric grounding method along with KIMBER KABLE's unique constrained matrix and orthogonal geometry. The conductor is Hyper-pure, molecularly optimised copper.
The KS1111 features "studio grade" XLR type connectors with silver plated contacts.
- Solid core, hyper-pure, molecularly optimised copper
- High pressure/low temperature V-Teflon dielectric
- Unique orthogonally braided matrix
- Dual concentric ground core
- ESD yarn
- Studio-grade XLR connectors with silver-plated contacts