The successor to the highly acclaimed and classic Nagaoka MP-11 phono cartridge, the new Nagaoka MP-110 phono cartridge extends and strengthens its predecessor's prowess and talents to a new level of radiance. You'll hear more music, more detailed refinement to enjoy and savor. The Nagaoka MP-110 is the cartridge to start with and to keep for a long time.
“Dynamically, this cartridge aims above its price bracket, handling Scott Walker's syncopated Montague Terrace In Blue with ease and being able to hold its own against pricier competition.”
“Detail subtleties are also dealt with proficiently, and the vocals on the Dixie Cups' Chapel of Love possess an insight that's great at this price level.” - What Hi-Fi. Read full review here.
Note: Online store is out of stock. Stock due early March 2020.
- SuperFine polished elliptical diamond bonded stylus
- Powerful samarium cobalt magnet
- Lightweight aluminium alloy cantilever
- Carbon Fibre reinforced plastic shoe
- Anti-ferro magnetic permalloy shield casing
- Type: Moving Magnet
- Cantilever: Aluminium Alloy
- Stylus type: SuperFine polished elliptical, bonded diamond
- Stylus tip radius: 0.4 x 0.7 mil
- Weight: 6.5 grams
- Output voltage: 5 mV (5cm/sec)
- Frequency characteristic: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Channel balance: Better than 1.5 dB
- Channel separation: Better than 23 dB at 1 kHz
- Recommended loading: 47,000 ohms
- Dynamic Compliance: 6,0 x 10-6 cm/dyne
- Static Compliance: 18 x 10-6 cm/dyne
- Tracking force range: 1.5 - 2.0 g
- Break-in period: 30 hours
- Replacement stylus: JN-P110