Integrated Amplifier (2x 100w).
The Accuphase E-370 represents a full model change from the E-350, incorporating the AAVA volume control and other sophisticated technological know-how gained by Accuphase over the years. Only strictly selected high-grade materials and parts are used, resulting in an integrated amplifier that brings out the full potential of every source, for a truly enchanting musical experience.
AAVA is a revolutionary principle that redefines the concept of volume control from the ground up. Unlike the digital approach involving A/D and D/A processing, it operates purely in the analog domain for high performance and ultimate sound. Because the music signal does not pass through any variable resistors, it is not subject to the adverse effects of impedance changes. Adjusting the volume level is accomplished practically without altering the sonic quality. As the amplification and volume control tasks are integrated in a single electronic entity without any variable resistors, performance and sonic purity do not deteriorate over the years, providing excellent reliability. The selected volume level is clearly shown by the numeric display in the center of the front panel, allowing the user to set precisely the desired level every time.
The power amplifier section is built as an advanced instrumentation amplifier, which enables fully balanced signal transmission throughout. Together with the highly acclaimed current feedback principle, this makes for even better electrical characteristics. In the output stage, high-power audio grade transistors are arranged in a parallel push-pull configuration which significantly enhances drive capability of low-impedance loads.
A range of sophisticated option boards opens up even more possibilities. The newly developed Digital Input Board DAC-40 features a USB port and support for high-bit, high-sampling frequency signals up to 192 kHz/24 bits.
The newly developed Analog Disc Input Board AD-30 is also available, ideal for high-grade reproduction of analog records using either MC or MM phono cartridges.
Click here for PDF brochure.
- Revolutionary AAVA volume control
- Output stage with high-power transistors in parallel push-pull arrangement delivers high quality power: 100 watts x 2 into 8 ohms
- Instrumentation amplifier principle for power amplifier input stage allows fully balanced signal transmission
- Logic-control relays for shortest signal paths
- Robust power supply with large high-efficiency transformer and high filtering capacity
- Numeric indication of volume level
- Continuous Average Output Power (both channels driven, 20-20,000 Hz): 140 watts per channel into 4 ohms, 120 watts per channel into 6 ohms, 100 watts per channel into 8 ohms
- Total Harmonic Distortion (both channels driven, 20-20,000 Hz): 0.05% with 4 to 16-ohm load
- Intermodulation Distortion: 0.01%
- Frequency Response: HIGH LEVEL INPUT/POWER INPUT 20 - 20,000 Hz +0, -0.2 dB (for rated continuous average output), 3 - 150,000 Hz +0, -3.0 dB (for 1 watt output)
- Damping Factor: 200 (For rated output with 8-ohm load, 50 Hz)
- Output Voltage, Output Impedance (at rated continuous average output): PRE OUTPUT: 1.13 V, 50 ohms
- Gain: HIGH LEVEL INPUT → PRE OUTPUT : 18 dB, POWER INPUT → OUTPUT: 28 dB
- Tone Controls Turnover frequency and adjustment range: BASS: 300 Hz ±10 dB (50 Hz), TREBLE: 3 kHz ±10 dB (20 kHz)
- Loudness Compensation: +6 dB (100 Hz)
- Attenuator: －20 dB
- Power Level Meters: Logarithmic compression, peak reading meters, output dB/% scale
- Load Impedance: 4 - 16 ohms
- Stereo Headphones: Suitable impedance: 8 - 100 ohms
- Power Requirements: AC 120 V/220 V/230 V 50/60 Hz (Voltage as indicated on rear panel)
- Power Consumption: 49 watts idle 280 watts in accordance with IEC 60065
- Maximum Dimensions: Width 465 mm x Height 171 mm x Depth 422 mm
- Mass: 21.7 kg net, 28.0 kg in shipping carton