The Furutech's FI-28 Gold is a high end IEC connector that is made from nylon/fiberglass front body, incorporating carbon particles that absorb vibration and resonance and use 24k Gold or Rhodium plated pure-copper conductors.
• 24k Gold-plated conductors α (Alpha) pure-copper
• Earth (Ground) Jumper System (US Patent No.: 6,669,491)
• Nylon/fiberglass body incorporating carbon particles that absorb vibration and resonance
• Specified for cable diameters from 6.6mm to 17.5mm
• Dimensions: FI-28(G)---39.6mm diameter x 76.2mm overall length
• Metal cable clamp improves grip and reduces mechanically and electrically induced distortion
• Rating: 10A 250V /15A 125V AC