The Accuphase C-37 is a dedicated stereo phono amplifier
For Accuphase systems this is the Ultimate dedicated Phono equalizer amp dedicated to the truth full art of vinyl playback. Hear your records like you have never heard them before.
Separate circuitry for left and right MC head amplifier and equalizer amplifier using the latest devices ensure ultra low noise performance and outstanding RIAA precision. 3 Analog inputs with separate parameter memory for each allows you to have three tonearms connected, ideal for those of us which also have mono Cartridges
- RIAA Deviation, MC 10-20,000 Hz +/- 0.3 db, MM 10-20,000 Hz +/- 0.3 db
- Total Harmonic Distortion 0.005%
- Gain select from High or Normal MM 30 or 40 db, MC 60 or 70 db
- Input Sensitivity (at rated output 1 kHz, 2 V) MC 60 dB 2.0 mV, 70 dB 0.63 mV. MM 30 dB 63 mV 40 dB 20 mV.
- Input Impendance MC settings 3 ohms, 10 ohms, 30 ohms, 100 ohms, 300 ohms and 1 Kilohm. MM settings 1 Kilohms 47 kilohms and 100 kilohms
- Rated output 2 Volts for each 50 ohms for both balanced and standard line output
- S/N Ratio, Input-converted Noise MC with 60 dB gain : 100 dB, 70 dB gain 91 dB, MM with 30 dB gain 110 dB, 40 dB gain 102 dB
- Power consumption 20 watts
- Dimensions Width 465 mm, Height 114 mm, Depth 407 mm
- Weight 14.5 kgs net. 20 kgs shipping