The centerpiece of the Accuphase DP-950 is its ultra-massive SA-CD/CD drive with highly rigid, high-precision construction. This is complemented by an ultra-strong power supply featuring two high-efficiency toroidal transformers and an array of filtering capacitors. The result is an SA-CD/CD transport that delivers a digital signal of unsurpassed purity.
The Accuphase DP-950 Transport is finished in a visually stunning cabinet made of carefully selected exquisite wood and a natural grain and finished to a mirror polish.
- Newly Developed high-rigidity, high precision SA-CD/CD drive.
- External vibrations reliably blocked by super massive sturdy chassis, highly rigid and precise construction. The Drive mechanism weights 11.7 kgs
- "Traverse Mechanism" with 4-point floating design and viscous dampers
- Low centre of gravity to further control and reduce vibrations
- High quality disc tray extruded from an aluminum block
- HS Link Ver. 2 means the clock and the data signals can be transmitted separately for direct input of a high-purity signal to the D/A converter , resulting in a drastic improvement in performance and quality.
- 2-channel Super Audio CD (SA-CD)
- Support for playback of DSC discs with DSF file format
Data read method
- Non-contact optical pickup
Laser diode wavelength
- SA-CD - 650 nm
- CD - 780nm
- HS LINK Ver.2 (Connector type: RJ-45) SA-CD: 2.8224 MHz/1bit DSD. CD: 44.1kHz/16 bit PCM.
- COAXIAL: Format: IEC 60958 compliant. CD: 44.1kHz/16 bit PCM.
- 16 Watts
- Width 477 mm, Height 156 mm, Depth 394 mm
- 30.6 kg net, 38.0 kg in shipping carton