Just as with their amplifiers, Rotel equip their CD players with quality power supplies that provide a clean voltage and current to both digital and analogue circuits.
Enjoy your CD collection investment with Rotel’s CD14 compact disc player. As with all 14 series components, it features a high performance power supply and intuitive operation.
In 1989, Rotel confirmed its digital audio expertise with the launch of the RCD-855 CD player. The press was overwhelming in its praise, one critic going so far as to call it “The steal of the century”, and since then Rotel has never looked back.
The CD14 design begins with a carefully engineered power supply to ensure separate, ripple-free voltage and current to both digital and analogue circuits. It maintains the same clean lines and intuitive operation as the other 14 series models, while demonstrating an uncanny ability to resolve even the smallest musical details in a recording.
• TOTAL HARMONIC DISTORTION (THD): 0.002% @ 1kHz
• FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 20Hz - 20kHz ±0.5dB
• S/N RATIO (IHF "A" Weighted): >118dB
• DYNAMIC RANGE: >99dB
• DIGITAL TO ANALOG CONVERTERS: Wolfson 24-bit/192kHz
• CHANNEL BALANCE: ±0.5dB
• CHANNEL SEPARATION: >115dB @ 10kHz
• INTERMODULATION DISTORTION: 0.002% @ 1kHz
• PHASE LINEARITY: ±0.5 degree
• OUTPUT LEVEL: Digital (Coax): 0.5V
• OUTPUT IMPEDANCE: Line Level: 100Ω, Digital (Coax): 75Ω
• DIMENSIONS: (W × H × D)430 × 98 × 312mm
• FRONT PANEL HEIGHT: 80mm (3.15")
• POWER CONSUMPTION: 15W
• STANDBY POWER CONSUMPTION: <0.5W
• NET WEIGHT: 5.9kg (13lbs.)
• BTU RATING: 51 BTU/h