Luxury meets performance all in one package. A tasteful combination of aluminum, stainless steel and 3D printed technology. Over 40 years of refinement all leading up to this turntable.
The Prime Signature is the next step up from the Prime, which took the world by storm 2 years ago during its initial release. It features an upgraded JMW 10-3D Reference arm in a “metallic black” gloss finish with Nordost Reference wire. The chassis consists of an aluminum plate sandwiched between a composite material for improved dampening. Due to the additional weight of the table, we upgraded the feet to our Classic Signature feet. In addition, both the motor housing and all Delrin posts and armboards were upgraded to a heftier stainless steel.
Limited edition now available in Rosewood! Please Enquire First.
*Note: Available at Soundline Christchurch only. Does not include cartridge as pictured.
• 3D Printed JMW-10 Tonearm
• Wired with Nordost Reference Wire
• Metallic Black Finish
• VTA Base on the Fly
• Easy Cartridge Alignment
• Interchangeable Tonearms
• Made in the USA
•Vinyl wrapped MDF chassis is bonded with a sandwiched aluminium plate to provide the ultimate resonance control and rejects feedback.
• JMW-10-3DR Tonearm features Nordost Reference Wire.
• Four Stainless Steel corner posts are designed for isolation and mechanical grounding.
• 300 RPM, 24 pole, AC synchronous motor is capable of high torque and quiet operation.
• Motor is installed in a separate aluminium and steel machined assembly.
• Inverted bearing features a hardened stainless steel shaft, 60 Rockwell chrome hardened ball, spinning in a phosphor bronze bushing and sits on a PEEK thrust disc.
• Belt side load is placed at the center of the spinning bearing for zero teeter-totter effects.
• 20 pound 6061 aluminium platter has an accuracy of +/- 0.001” in a 39” circumference.
• Periphery Ring Clamp - Improves record warp reduction and the shelf life of your cartridge.
• Dual Pivot/Stabilizer Kit - Improves focus on the vocals and makes the arm easier to handle.
• Analog Drive System (ADS) - Improves accuracy and speed adjustment.
• Reference Feet - Improves isolation and makes it even more quite between the notes.
• Chassis Composition: Vinyl Wrapped MDF, Aluminum, and Stainless Steel
• Platter Type & Size: 12" Aluminum Platter, 20lbs
• Tonearm Included: JMW-10-3DR Tonearm
• Motor RPM: 300 RPM
• Motor Pulley Accuracy: +/- .0005"
• Wow and flutter: 0.03%
• Speed Accuracy: 0.04%
• Rumble: >82db down
• Overall Dimensions 543mm x 400mm
• Footprint is 495mm x 350mm
• Weight: 30kg