• Laser Light Source – Experience astonishing quality and reliability.
• Up to 3x Brighter Colours and Reliable Performance* – 3LCD, 3-chip technology.
• Extraordinary sharpness and detail – Over 2,500,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio and WXGA resolution.
• Bright and compact – 2,000 lm colour brightness and 2,000 lm white brightness in a small, portable unit makes the EF-100 series an ideal fit for any occasion.
• Modern design – Available in both matte black and neutral white, perfect for any environment.
• 360° Installation – Project in any angle, from horizontal to vertical and everything in-between.
• Auto vertical keystone correction – Flexible positioning and quick adjustments make for easy entertainment right out of the box.
• Streaming Media Player Bay – HDMI connectivity with a space in the back of the projector perfect for attaching small streaming media devices.
• Easy Setup – A new simple welcome guide and easy-to-use remote puts all the most commonly used functions right at your fingertips.
• Built-in speaker – Getting started is easy with a built-in 5W speaker.
• 3 Year Projector Warranty – Enjoy peace of mind.
* Colour brightness(colour light output) in brightest mode, measured by a third-party lab in accordance with IDMS 15.4. Colour brightness will vary depending on usage conditions. Top-selling Epson 3LCD projectors versus top-selling 1-chip DLP projectors based on NPD sales data for May 2017 – April 2018.
White brightness alone cannot bring the true colours you see everyday. While other manufacturers of 1-chip DLP technology believe they can improve image quality by just increasing the brightness of their projectors’ white light output, Epson ensures that its projectors combine brightness and True Colour to create vibrant and realistic images with 3LCD technology across every projector model.
All Epson projectors are based on 3-chip LCD technology for amazing colour, incredible detail and solid reliability. 3LCD’s 3-chip architecture dedicates an entire chip to process each primary colour – red, green and blue, continuously. Unlike single-chip technology that delivers colour sequentially, you get full-time colour. The result is vibrant, realistic images and video all delivered with 3LCD’s true-to-life colour.
Epson projectors use 3LCD Engines that have no colour wheel with a white segment and therefore don't force a tradeoff between white and colour brightness.
In fact, Epson projectors have up to 3x Brighter Colours than their leading competitive 1-chip DLP projectors*. If you are looking for business and education projectors or 720p home entertainment projectors, know that choosing Epson projectors means up to 3x brighter colours. If you are looking for 1080p home entertainment projectors, you consistently get 2x and up to 3x Brighter Colours than competitor 1-chip DLP projectors*.
All Epson projectors list both White Brightness and Colour Brightness specifications, and all have high Colour Brightness.
*Colour brightness(colour light output) in brightest mode, measured by a third-party lab in accordance with IDMS 15.4. Colour brightness will vary depending on usage conditions. Top-selling Epson 3LCD projectors versus top-selling 1-chip DLP projectors based on NPD sales data for May 2017 – April 2018.
Experience astonishing quality and reliability with Epson’s laser light source technology, offering fit and forget reliability to keep maintenance to a minimum.
This is the ideal device for a wide range of entertainment in any room, such as projecting onto the ceiling or floor. The EF-100 series can be rotated 360° in any direction — horizontally, vertically and rotationally — without any loss in image brightness. Project up to 150" on virtually any wall or screen and have the versatility of 1-1.35x digital zoom and auto vertical keystone correction for easy adjustments onto almost any surface.
Weighing in at only 2.7kg, the EF-100 Series is perfect for being carried from room-to-room for entertainment at every turn. With its slim, light-weight design, this is the ultimate family friendly display device, not only for around the home but also perfect for trips away.
The EF-100 Series delivers an extraordinary range of colour and detail in both bright and dark scenes with a high contrast ratio of over 2,500,000:1. Additionally, with 2,000 lm white and colour brightness, this projector makes it easy to enjoy brilliant images in any setting, even well-lit rooms.
Experience big-screen entertainment right at home with the EF-100 Series. This compact projector can hold a small media streaming device that fits neatly into the back of the unit, allowing you to stream your favourite movies and TV shows with hassle-free set-up.
A built in 5W speaker makes watching movies on the go hassle free.
A new simple and intuitive remote puts all the most commonly used functions at your fingertips, making it easier than ever to find the functions you need. The EF-100 Series also features a Welcome Guide so new users can fully utilise the projector and keep entertainment to a maximum.
• Projection System: 3LCD
• LCD Panel: 0.59-inch panel
• Light Source: Laser Diode
• Colour Light Output: 2,000 Lumens
• White Light Output: 2,000 Lumens
• Resolution: WXGA
• Native Aspect Ratio: 16:10
• Contrast Ratio: 2,500,000:1
• Colour Reproduction: Up to 16.77 million colours
• Colour Processing: 10 bit
• Keystone Correction:
- Vertical: -45 to +45 degrees (Auto)
- Horizontal: -40 degrees to +40 degrees
• Optical Zoom: 1.0 - 1.35 (Digital Zoom)
• Screen Size:
- 30" to 150" [0.65 m to 3.41 m] (Zoom: Wide)
- 22" to 111" [0.65 m to 3.41 m] (Zoom: Tele)
• Projection Distance 60" screen: 1.34 m - 1.81 m
• Throw Ratio:
- 1.04 (Zoom: Wide)
- 1.40 (Zoom: Tele)
• Projection Lens F Number: 1.58
• Projection Lens Focal Length: 13.53 mm
• Focus Method: Manual
• Input: Video 1 x USB for 2A Power Supply, Firmware update
• 1 x USB mini B (service)
• Input: Digital 1 x HDMI
• Output: Audio 1 x Audio Out for Headphone
• Speaker Output: 1 x 5W
• Ceiling Projection
• AV Mute
• Direct Power On
• Bluetooth Audio: (SBC, aptX)
• Security: Kensington®-style lock provision
• Colour Modes: Dynamic, Bright Cinema, Natural, Cinema
• Dimensions D x W x H: 230 x 210 x 92 mm
• Weight: Approx. 2.7 kg
• Projector Warranty: 3 Years
• Power Consumption: Laser on 172 W
• Power Consumption: Energy Saving 0.4 W
• Noise Level (Normal/Eco): 29/26 dB