Centre Speaker (Each)
For the BX Centre, Monitor Audio has demolished the limitations of entry-level design by creating a speaker that reproduces voice with absolute detail and accuracy. Its system of twin 140mm (5 1/2") C-CAM drivers and 25mm (1") C-CAM tweeter complements the driver architecture of other BX series speakers.
"Good looks, good finish, good spec; wide-open, controlled and dynamic sound...Thrillingly fit for purpose, the Bronze BX 5.1 is money very well spent." - What Hi-Fi? (February 2011). Read full review here.
- Frequency Response +/- 3dB: 60Hz - 30kHz
- Sensitivity (1W@1m): 90 dB
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Power Handling (RMS): 120 W
- Recommended Amplifier Requirements (RMS): 20 - 120 W
- Cabinet Design: Sealed Cabinet
- Drive Unit Complement: 2 x 140mm (5 1/2") C-CAM® bass mid-range driver.
- 1 x 25 mm (1") gold dome C-CAM® tweeter
- Crossover frequency: 3.2 kHz
- External Dimensions:(H x W x D) 166 x 460 x 165 mm
- Weight (Individual): 6.18 Kg
- Versatile 2-way loudspeaker perfect for on-wall applications, stereo or surround.
- Dual 5 1/2" C-CAM® drivers and single 1" C-CAM® tweeter are pitched perfectly for accurate dialogue.
- Acoustically matched with all other BX loudspeakers for precise surround sound imaging and consistent timbre front to back.
- Single bolt-through drivers. A design feature which means the driver is not fixed to the front baffle and cannot transmit vibrations and therefore coloration to the cabinet.
- Improved cabinet rigidity and stability.
- HiVe®II port technology to speed the transit of air from the cabinet, resulting in more dynamic bass.
- High-quality terminal panels blend easy access with high-end functionality.
- Choice of four high quality vinyl wood finishes.