Inwall Trimless Speaker (Each)
The two-way Monitor Audio WT150-LCR in-wall model with 5-inch drivers features Monitor Audio's proprietary MMPII cones coupled with a pivoting version of their acclaimed C-CAM gold dome tweeter. Benefitting from recent design refinements and with 15 degrees of play in all directions, the tweeter's higher resolution output can be directed for ideal imaging and reduced in-room reflections. Between the drivers, a simple crossover design of high-grade audiophile components ensures a smooth transition from dynamic rhythmic lows to finely detailed highs. By virtue of their rectangular shape, they can be used vertically in portrait style or horizontally: the ideal aspect for centre-channel applications in discreet CWT-inspired home theatre systems.
All CWT models are splash and humidity proof, and feature dust protection covers that are designed to prevent the ingress of loose building materials or dust into the driver and crossover network.
- Versatile - designed to fit horizontally or vertically between standard wall studs for consistent performance when used around the room in multi-channel surround applications
- Ultra-compact - small speaker, big performance
- Dual 5" drivers in a D'Appolito array provide high power handling and high efficiency
- Trimless design – unobtrusive frame and low profile grille for discreet installation
- Super-slim - all models have a mounting depth of less than 10cm (4") for easy installation in many more locations
- Tri-Grip fixing – for easy, secure installation
- MMPII – Monitor Audio's advanced bass/mid driver cone technology
- C-CAM – Monitor Audio's distinctive and renowned gold dome tweeter with up to 15 degrees of pivot in all directions
- Magnetic grille fixing - grilles are held in place by ultra-powerful Neodymium magnets for easy installation and servicing
- Paintable grilles allow for seamless integration with décor. Additional scrim material is provided.
- All models are splash and humidity proof
- All models feature dust protection covers