Boost your Sonos WiFi
The Sonos boost is a WiFi signal booster for your Sonos devices and is perfect for ensuring total wireless reliability across large spaces.
No rewiring. No complex programming. Simply place your Sonos player anywherein the house and connect to your home WiFi network with the free Sonos controller app.
- No skips, delays or drops – even in homes with wireless problems
- Comparable broadcast strength to expensive enterprise-grade routers
- Offers complete, 360-degree signals through walls and ceilings
- Neutralises network interference from other wireless devices
- Dimensions: (H x W x D)
- 1.3” (H) x 4.5” (W) x 4.5” (D); 33 mm (H) x 115mm (W) x 115 mm (D)
- Product finish: White / High quality poly-carbonate material
- Sonos-designed: Enterprise-grade wireless performance designed and built by Sonos from the ground up.
- Wireless connectivity: SonosNet, a secure AES encrypted, peer-to-peer wireless mesh network.
- Network bridging: 2-port switch (10/100Mbps, auto MDI/MDIX) brings standard Internet connectivity to your set-top box, DVR, PC, Game Console or NAS drive.
- Connect button: Simple, one button setup.
- Power Supply: Custom designed power supply cable, AC 120/240V, 50-60Hz, auto-switchable
- Top-panel light: Indicates BOOST status
- Recommended mounting screw: English - American standard #6 round head screw; Metric - M3.5 round head screw
- Weight: 0.42 lb (6.8 oz) (0.191 kg)