Satellite Speaker (Each).
The slightly larger and more versatile Monitor Audio Radius 180 HD offers the same irresistible blend of virtues as the Radius 90 HD, but can be installed vertically as a main, side or rear speaker, or horizontally as a centre channel speaker using the bespoke low-profile wall bracket supplied. Its enhanced bass performance makes it ideal for discreet music applications around the home. Combined with a Radius 360 HD or Radius 370 HD subwoofer however, the Radius 180 HD will form part of a formidably powerful stereo or multi-channel home cinema system.
- Frequency Response: 60 Hz - 35 KHz
- Sensitivity (1W@1m): 87 dB
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Power Handling Single (RMS): 60 W
- System Power Handling (RMS): 100 W
- Recommended Amplifier Requirements: 10 - 100 W
- Maximum SPL (dBA): 105
- Bass Alignment: Bass reflex - rear ported
- Drive Unit Complement: 1 x 100mm (4") MMPII cone mid-bass driver.
- 1 x 25mm (1") C-CAM gold dome tweeter
- External Dimensions (H x W x D): 350 x 125 x 105 mm
- Weight (each): Kg 2.8