Gen 2i continues to strengthen the Bluesound line with dual-band Wi-Fi, Apple AirPlay 2 support, upgraded Bluetooth codecs, improved amplification and acoustics, and more while maintaining value for consumers with minimal changes to retail pricing.
• Easily drive your existing pair of premium speakers
• HybridDigital™ amp and DAC technologies ensures flawless playback with precision and clarity.
• 60 Watts x 2 into 8 ohms of HybridDigital™ power.
• HDMI (ARC & eARC) connectivity.
• Featuring digital and analog input/output options, headphone stereo mini jack, subwoofer RCA mono.
• Access and stream Internet radio stations, cloud music services, and your own local music library to multiple Bluesound Players.
• Create and control a seamless multi-room system with the intuitive BluOS Controller app.
• Works with Bluesound RC1 Remote Controller
• Connect Bluesound to your Amazon Echo with the skill in the Alexa app and use
• Amazon’s Alexa voice assistant to control Players around the home.
• AirPlay 2 lets you play music or podcasts from wireless stereo components throughout your house — all in sync.
Enjoy streaming hi-res audio files with no skips or delays, in every corner of your home, with advanced dual band WiFi, providing best-in-class performance even in crowded airspace. In addition, the POWERNODE 2i supports state-of-the-art aptX HD Bluetooth, allowing you to stream studio quality music to wireless headphones and speakers, complete with dedicated volume controls. With your input choice of analog, optical and now HDMI ARC, connecting audio to the POWERNODE 2i has never been easier.
Streaming amplifier DAC
Featuring an array of analog and digital input and output options, the POWERNODE 2i gives you infinite playback choices to rule your sonic domain. With the ability to connect to a CD player or turntable, the POWERNODE 2i ensures that your physical music collection continues to thrive. Easily stream your favorite tracks from the source of your choice and hear it anywhere in the home.
Turn your vinyl wireless
The POWERNODE 2i is now more flexible than ever, with support for Apple AirPlay 2 and easy integration into the Apple ecosystem. Premium music services like TIDAL®, Deezer®, Qobuz® and Spotify® – as well as virtually all other popular music services and internet radio stations are already built-in. High- end DAC technology built into every Bluesound player can decode and stream MQA files in all their lossless glory. Access your downloads, your iTunes library and content from any other NAS drive, all without turning on a computer.
Streaming music services for Bluesound
Outfitted with our award-winning, state-of-the-art HybridDigital™ amplification technology, the POWERNODE 2i delivers dynamic power with precision and clarity to your home stereo system. Complete with advanced DAC platforms, the POWERNODE 2i lets you hear your music with zero-distortion at any volume, with both large and small speakers.
Amplifier steaming for large speakers
With skills and support for Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant and Apple’s Siri, you can easily connect your Bluesound Player to the corresponding app and enjoy hands-free voice control of personal music libraries, streaming services and more using simple, streamlined commands. Select a track, play your favorite playlist, pause or skip a song, and even say which room you want to listen to music in. A quick and easy to way control your music, voice control brings you a whole new way to experience music throughout the home.
Seamlessly connect the POWERNODE 2i to multiple Bluesound speakers throughout the home with the BluOS Controller app and create an intuitive multi-room music system unlike any other.
• Supported File Formats: MP3, AAC, WMA, OGG, WMA-L, ALAC, OPUS, FLAC, MQA, WAV, AIFF
• HybridDigital™ Amplifier Power Output: 60 Watts x2 into 8ohms
• SNR - 110dB
• Distortion, THD+N - 0.005%
• DAC: 32-Bit, 192kHz
• Supported Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows XP, 2000, Vista 7-10, Apple Macintosh 7-10
• Free Internet Radio: TuneIn Radio, iHeartRadio, Calm Radio, Radio Paradise, Slacker Radio
• Supported Cloud Services: Spotify, Amazon Music, TIDAL, Deezer , Qobuz, HighResAudio, Murfie, JUKE, Napster, KKBox, Bugs, Taihe Music ZONE, SoundMachine
• Integration Partners: Control4, RTI, Crestron, URC, push, iPort, ELAN, Lutron, Roon, Amazon Alexa Skills*, Airplay 2
*Some services, features and technologies will be available soon with a firmware upgrade
• Network: Gigabit Ethernet RJ45, Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac, dual-band)
• USB: 1 x Type-A port for connection to USB memory sticks (Fat32 or NTFS formatted) and supported peripherals, 1 x Type-B (mini) for product servicing
• Audio Input: Combo - TOSLINK / 3.5mm
• Audio Output: Headphone output - 3.5 Stereo, 5-way speaker binding posts, Subwoofer output - RCA
• Two-Way (transmit & receive) Bluetooth 5.0 aptX HD wireless built-in
• Power: Universal figure 8 AC Cord input (100 - 240AC)
• Mobile Operating System: BluOS - Free Android and iOS App Available Online at Google Play and Apple App Store
• Pushbuttons: Simple top-panel touch controls.
• Control: IR Sensor built in - Front panel
• Processor: ARM® CORTEX™ A9, 1 GHz
• Unit Weight: 1.72 kg / 3.8 lbs
• Gross Dimensions: 220 x 70 x 190 mm / 8.7 x 2.75 x 7.5 in
• Power Consumption (Idle): 12 Watts
• Accessories, 2x AC power cords (Europe & North America), Ethernet Cable, Toslink Optical to 3.5mm Mini Adaptor
• Finish:Available in White or Black Matte