Designed to fit perfectly under your HD or 4K TV, the PULSE SOUNDBAR 2i is the world’s first multi-room, high-res, wireless home theater soundbar to feature crystal clear, 24-bit resolution sound and audiophile-grade bass response—without a subwoofer. This is the soundbar your TV deserves.
Seamless integration into your existing home theater system lets you hear movies, games and sports in true high-fidelity.
Stream any music service or library directly from your smartphone, tablet or laptop with Bluetooth hi-res streaming, powered by aptX® HD.
Combine a PULSE SUB with a pair of PULSE FLEX 2i’s to create the ultimate surround sound experience
HDMI ARC input makes controlling your audio entertainment easier than ever.
Seamlessly access and connect to Internet radio stations, music streaming services, and even your own local music library.
Easily program IR remote commands and set listening preferences with the BluOS Controller app.
Works with Bluesound RC1 Remote Controller
Connect Bluesound to your Amazon Echo with the skill in the Alexa app and use Amazon’s Alexa voice assistant to control Players around the home.
AirPlay 2 lets you play music or podcasts from wireless home theater speakers throughout your house — all in sync.
The PULSE SOUNDBAR 2i features six integrated high-performance speakers and two advanced passive radiators, resulting in a fully immersive sonic experience that delivers high on emotion. Heightening every layer of acoustic detail, the PULSE SOUNDBAR 2i elevates your favorite movies, sports, concerts and video games to new levels of lifelike sound.
The PULSE SOUNDBAR 2i uses innovative thinking and advanced design techniques to deliver blockbuster sound for your music, movies, and shows. Utilizing a unique three-way, tri-amplified speaker design, each driver inside the PULSE SOUNDBAR 2i is driven by its own dedicated amplified channel where the low and high frequencies are seamlessly blended using DSP-powered crossover filters. Each driver is housed in individually optimized chambers to eliminate vibrations, allowing the PULSE SOUNDBAR 2i to deliver the deepest bass without any distortion.
Create the most advanced Dolby Digital Surround system by adding a PULSE SUB and a pair of PULSE FLEX 2i speakers as dedicated rears and hear every lush cinematic detail of your favorite movies and TV shows. With setup done directly in the BluOS Controller app, your living room will become the number one destination for movie nights and game day.
Soundbar with a wireless subwoofer
With skills and support for Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant and Apple’s Siri, you can easily connect your Bluesound Player to the corresponding app and enjoy hands-free voice control of personal music libraries, streaming services and more using simple, streamlined commands. Select a track, play your favorite playlist, pause or skip a song, and even say which room you want to listen to music in. A quick and easy to way control your music, voice control brings you a whole new way to experience music throughout the home.
Take control of the world’s first hi-res soundbar with your existing TV remote. With IR support users can seamlessly program IR remote commands directly into their PULSE SOUNDBAR 2i. Listeners also have the option of selecting the listening mode of their choice directly in the BluOS Controller app, which includes two dialog enhancing modes, a wide music mode and a wide cinema mode. The PULSE SOUNDBAR 2i is as versatile as it is incredible.
Streaming Wireless SOUNDBAR closeup
Seamlessly connect the PULSE SOUNDBAR 2i to multiple Bluesound players throughout the home with the BluOS Controller app and create an intuitive multi-room music system unlike any other.
• Supported File Formats: MP3, AAC, WMA, OGG, WMA-L, ALAC, OPUS, FLAC, MQA, WAV, AIFF
• Surround Formats: Dolby Digital
• Native Sampling Rates: 32 - 192 kHz
• Bit Depths: 16 - 24
• Frequency Response: +/_ 1dB 70Hz - 20kHz, 3dB down @ 55Hz,
• Frequency Response With Sub: +/_ 1dB 30Hz - 20kHz, 3dB down @ 25Hz
• Distortion: THD+N - 0.030%
• Power Output: 120 watts of total system power
• Speakers: 2 x 1” (25mm) Tweeters, 2 x 4” (102mm) Woofers, 2 x 2” (50mm) Midrange Drivers, 2 x 4” (102mm) Passive Radiators
• Supported Operating Systems: Plays music from network shares on the following desktop operating systems: Microsoft Windows XP, 2000, Vista 7-10, Apple Macintosh 7-10
• Free Internet Radio: TuneIn Radio, iHeartRadio, Calm Radio, Radio Paradise, LiveXLive, Radio.com
• Supported Cloud Services: Spotify, Amazon Music HD, TIDAL, Deezer , Qobuz, HighResAudio (VAULT Required), Napster, KKBox, Bugs, Taihe Music ZONE, SoundMachine, IDAGIO, OraStream
• Voice Control Integrations: Amazon Alexa & Google Assistant Skills
• Integration Partners: Control4, RTI, Crestron, URC, push, iPort, ELAN, Lutron, roon, Airplay 2
• Network: Gigabit Ethernet RJ45, Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac, dual-band)
• USB: 1 x Type-A port for connection to USB memory sticks (Fat32 or NTFS formatted) and supported peripherals, 1 x Type-B (mini) for product servicing
• Digital/Analog Input: Optical, RCA Line In, HDMI (ARC & eARC)
• Output: Subwoofer out (RCA), Subwoofer out (wireless for BluOS subs only or RT100 Accessory)
• Bluetooth Connectivity: Two-Way (transmit & receive) Bluetooth 5.0 aptX HD wireless built-in
• Power: Universal bi-pin AC Cord input (100 - 240AC)
• Mobile Operating System: BluOS - Free Android and iOS App Available Online at Google Play and Apple App Store
• Control: IR Sensor built in - Front panel
• Processor: ARM® CORTEX™ A9, 1 GHz
• Unit Weight: 15 lbs / 6.8 kg
• Gross Dimensions: 1073mm x 141mm x 70mm (42.25” x 5.5” x 2.75”), (not including wall bracket or kickstands)
• Accessories: 230V AC Power Cord, HDMI Cable, Optical Audio Cable, Stereo RCA to RCA Cable, Ethernet Cable, Two Kickstand Feet, Two Kickstand Extenders, Wall Mount Bracket, Wall Mount Bracket Template, (Universal TV stand sold separately)
• Finish: Available in White or Black Matte