Wireless Streaming Soundbar.
The newest creation from the Sonos team is the perfect complement to your home theatre: Never before has wireless Hi-Fi audio been this easy. Control the volume with your TV remote or one of the free Sonos controller apps.The Playbar's built-in sensors will automatically orient the audio channels and adjust
the EQs for the perfect sound. Six mid-woofers provide deep, rich low frequency sounds, accompanied by three tweeters for crystal clear high-frequency sounds.
- Complements HD television screens with richly textured Hi-Fi sound.
- Wirelessly streams all the music on earth.
- Simple to set up, control and expand. Requires just two cords: one power cord, one optical cord (both included).
- Syncs with other SONOS speakers wirelessly.
- Understands and works with most IR remotes and can be controlled by free apps for your Android®, iPhone® or iPad®.Plays all sources plugged in to your HD TV: satellite boxes, Blu-Ray players, and video game consoles. If it's connected to your HD TV, PLAYBAR will play it.
Hi-Fi Sound For Your Television
PLAYBARs nine-speaker design floods your home with huge waves of epic, full-theater sound for TV, Web, Movies and Video Games.
All The Music On Earth
PLAYBAR is also a stand-alone all-in-one Sonos player that allows you to wirelessly stream all the music on earth - your iTunes library, your favorite music services, and thousands of Internet radio stations, shows and podcasts. Pre-loaded Internet radio stations - free of charge Get over 100,000 free radio stations, shows, and podcasts -- all for free. And you can tune in without turning on your computer. Sonos works seamlessly with music streaming services like Spotify®.
PLAYBAR connects to your TV using a single optical cable and power cord and plays everything that is connected to your TV, from cable boxes to gaming consoles. No rewiring required. Connect PLAYBAR or BRIDGE to your wireless router and link all Sonos players wirelessly with one touch. (NOTE: To get started, you must wire either one player or BRIDGE to your home network using a standard Ethernet cable.)
PLAYBAR can sit above or beneath your TV on a table or a console, or mounted horizontally against a wall. Pair PLAYBAR with SUB for a simple 3.1 System or pair PLAYBAR with SUB and a stereo pair of PLAY:3s for a simple 5.1 System.
Control your Sonos music system with your smartphone or tablet
Control all your music and rooms with your Android device, iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
Integrated, multi-room control If you have multiple music players, you can control what music is playing in every room in your house, from anywhere in your house. Sonos Controllers arent tied to a specific player, so you can use any Controller to control the music and the volume in all your rooms.
- Amplifier: Nine Class-D digital amplifiers perfectly tuned to match the speakers and acoustic architecture.
- Speakers: Not louder. Clearer. With nine amplified speakers—six midrange and three tweeters—PLAYBAR replaces the steady drip of your TV's built-in speakers with deep booms, crystal-clear whispers, and huge waves of live concert sound. And with automatic equalization, the system self-adjusts for rich, seamless performance.
- 3.0 Home Theatre Soundbar's nine-speaker design plunges you into the cinematic action, with huge waves of sound that raise goose bumps while capturing every whisper and footfall. The player connects to your TV with a single cable and plays all sources, including satellite boxes and game consoles.
- 3.1 Home Theatre Soundbar Pair PLAYBAR with SUB, and with the push of a button you can add spine-curling bass to your cinematic experience—wirelessly.
- 5.1 Home Theatre Add PLAY:3 speakers to your PLAYBAR and SUB for a true surround sound experience that plunges you deeply into the cinematic and gaming action on your screen. Sleek and understated with wireless control, this deeply immersive home theater experience wraps you in crystal-clear, state-of-the-art Sonos sound.
- System Requirements: TV with optical audio output. Broadband Internet. One Sonos component wired to router. Sonos Controller App.
- Music Services Supported: Sonos works seamlessly with Amazon Cloud Player, AUPEO!, Deezer, iHeartRadio, JB Hi-Fi NOW, JUKE, Last.fm, MOG, Pandora®, Rdio®, Rhapsody®, SiriusXM™ Internet Radio, Slacker® Radio, Songl, Songza, Spotify®, Stitcher SmartRadio™, TuneIn, Wolfgang's Vault®, WiMP, and downloads from any service offering DRM-free tracks. (Service availability varies by region.)
- Wireless Connectivity: SonosNet, a secure AES encrypted, peer-to-peer wireless mesh network
- Network Bridging: 2-port switch (10/100Mbps, auto MDI/MDIX) allows Ethernet devices to connect through SonosNet
- Dimensions: 85mm (H) x 900mm (W) x 140mm (D)
- Weight: 5.4 kg