Compact Disc Player.
The Accuphase-developed CD drive in the DP-410 features an extremely rigid and ultra precise transport mechanism that attains new levels of performance. The low center of gravity and the quiet and smooth loading mechanism also contribute to the quality of signal reproduction.
The processor section features sophisticated circuit design and the latest digital technology. The MDS++ D/A approach developed by Accuphase has been further refined here, with four strictly selected high-performance delta-sigma devices operating in parallel, forming a conversion system of outstanding accuracy.
The outstanding sound and high performance of the D/A converter section can be accessed also by external equipment. Three types of digital inputs (USB, coaxial, and optical) accept digital signals from other components, for processing with the highest musical accuracy.
Click here for PDF brochure.
- High-precision CD drive
- High-quality CD tray and ultra quiet and smooth loading mechanism
- MDS++ D/A converter with four circuits driven in parallel
- Digital interface with USB input
- Numeric indication of sampling frequency
- Format: Standard CD format
- Quantisation: 16 bits
- Sampling frequency: 44.1 kHz
- Error correction principle: CIRC
- Number of channels: 2
- Revolution speed: 500 - 200 rpm (CLV)
- Scan velocity: 1.2 - 1.4 m/s, constant
- Data read method: Non-contact optical pickup
- Laser: GaAlAs (double hetero-junction visible-spectrum semiconductor laser diode)
- Transport output level: COAXIAL (IEC 60958): 0.5 Vp-p, 75 ohms. OPTICAL (JEITA CP-1212): Light output -21 to -15 dBm. Wavelength 660 nm
- Digital input COAXIAL Format: IEC 60958 compliant. OPTICAL Format: JEITA COMPUTER-1212 compliant. USB Format: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed (480 Mbps) compliant
- Sampling frequencies: 32 kHz, 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 88.2 kHz, 96 kHz, 176.4 kHz, 192 kHz (all 16 - 24 bit 2ch PCM) (OPTICAL 32 kHz - 96 kHz)
- D/A converter: 24 bits, 4MDS++ type
- Frequency response: 0.7 - 50,000 Hz +0, -3 dB
- Total harmonic distortion: Max. 0.001% (20 - 20,000 Hz, 24-bit input)
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 114 dB or better
- Dynamic range: 110 dB or better (24-bit input)
- Channel separation: 110 dB or better
- Output voltage and impedance: BALANCED: 2.5 V, 50 ohms, balanced XLR type, LINE: 2.5 V, 50 ohms, RCA type phono jack
- Output level control: 0 to -60 dB in 1-dB steps (digital type)
- Power requirements: 120/220/230 V AC, 50/60 Hz (Voltage as indicated on rear panel)
- Power consumption: 120/220 V AC: 10 W, 230 V AC: 13 W
- Max. dimensions: Width 465 mm, Height 151 mm, Depth 393 mm
- Mass: 14.0 kg net, 20.0 kg in shipping carton