Stereo Amplifier (2x 90w).
The Accuphase E-270 takes the integrated amplifier to further heights with performance and sound quality resulting in a capability well beyond its class .The Accuphase E-270 amp approaches the performance of separate type amplifiers and is Soundlines' favorite go to amplifier if you want straight out performance with the exquisite build quality that Accuphase is known for.
Revolutionary AAVA volume control not found on any other manufacturer gives this entry level amplifier from Accuphase a huge sonic advantage, add the custom made aluminum electrolytic capacitors to their massive high efficiency transformer and you have an amplifier that will bring out the very best in your speakers.
Rear panel expansion slot allows for use of one of the available AD-30 or DAC-40 option boards.
Dedicated headphone amplifier optimized for sound quality so there is no need for a separate dedicated headphone amplifier.
- Revolutionary AAVA volume control
- Output stage with high-power transistors in parallel push-pull arrangement delivers high quality power: 90 watts x 2 into 8 ohms.
- Instrumentation amplifier principle for power amplifier input stage allows fully balanced signal transmission
- Logic-control relays for shortest signal paths
- Strong power supply with massive high-efficiency transformer and large filtering capacitors
- EXT PRE button allows separate use of preamplifier and power amplifier sections
- Numeric indication of volume level with new LED lighting in the Analog meters for improved legibility.
- Continuous Average Output Power (both channels driven, 20-20,000 Hz): 120 watts per channel into 4 ohms, 105 watts per channel into 6 ohms, 90 watts per channel into 8 ohms
- Total Harmonic Distortion (both channels driven, 20-20,000 Hz): 0.05% with 4 to 16-ohm load
- Intermodulation Distortion: 0.01%
- Frequency Response: HIGH LEVEL INPUT/POWER INPUT 20 - 20,000 Hz +0, -0.5 dB (for rated continuous average output), 3 - 150,000 Hz +0, -3.0 dB (for 1 watt output)
- Damping Factor: 400 (For rated output with 8-ohm load, 50 Hz)
- Output Voltage, Output Impedance (at rated continuous average output): PRE OUTPUT: 1.07 V, 50 ohms
- Gain: HIGH LEVEL INPUT → PRE OUTPUT : 18 dB, POWER INPUT → OUTPUT: 28 dB
- Tone Controls Turnover frequency and adjustment range: BASS: 300 Hz ±10 dB (50 Hz), TREBLE: 3 kHz ±10 dB (20 kHz)
- Loudness Compensation: +6 dB (100 Hz)
- Attenuator: －20 dB
- Power Level Meters: Logarithmic compression, peak reading meters, output dB and % scale
- Load Impedance: 4 - 16 ohms
- Stereo Headphones: Suitable impedance: 8 ohms or higher
- Power Requirements: AC 230 V 50 Hz (Voltage as indicated on rear panel)
- Power Consumption: 46 watts idle 245 watts in accordance with IEC 60065
- Maximum Dimensions: Width 465 mm x Height 151 mm x Depth 420 mm
- Mass: 20.0 kg net, 26.0 kg in shipping carton