Integrated Amplifier (Class A, 2x 120w/2 Ohms).
Aiming for the even higher performance level set by separate type amplifiers, the Accuphase E-600 makes full use of the sophisticated design technology accumulated by Accuphase over the years. Featuring a further refined AAVA type volume control, latest circuit topology, and parts and materials of the highest grade, the E-600 is the non-plus-ultra integrated amplifier imbued with the spirit of the 40th anniversary commemorative models.
AAVA (Accuphase Analog Vari-gain Amplifier) volume control in the E-600 employs the same high-rigidity volume sensor, extruded from a solid aluminium block and featuring an ultra-massive brass shaft, originally developed for the models C-2820/C-2420. Operating the knob provides an utterly smooth operation feel. Paired with a drastic improvement in S/N ratio through low impedance circuit design, the E-600 takes both performance and build quality to a new level.
The power amplifier block is configured with the latest instrumentation amplifier topology, which enables fully balanced signal transmission throughout. Together with MCS+ and the current feedback amplification principle, this makes for even better electrical characteristics.
A range of sophisticated option boards opens up even more possibilities. The newly developed Digital Input Board DAC-40 features a USB port and support for high-bit, high-sampling frequency signals up to 192 kHz/24 bits.
The newly developed Analog Disc Input Board AD-30 is also available, ideal for high-grade reproduction of analog records using either MC or MM phono cartridges.
Click here for PDF brochure.
- Revolutionary AAVA volume control
- Output stage with triple parallel push-pull power MOS-FETs
- Instrumentation amplifier principle for power amplifier input stage allows fully balanced signal transmission, complemented by MCS+ topology and current feedback amplification circuitry
- Logic-control relays for shortest signal paths
- Strong power supply with massive high-efficiency transformer and large filtering capacitors
- POWER IN button allows separate use of preamplifier and power amplifier sections
- Numeric indication of volume level
- Continuous Average Output Power (both channels driven, 20-20,000 Hz): 150
- Total Harmonic Distortion (both channels driven, 20-20,000 Hz): 0.03% with 4 to 16-ohm load
- Intermodulation Distortion: 0.01%
- Frequency Response: HIGH LEVEL INPUT/POWER INPUT 20 - 20,000 Hz +0, -0.5 dB (for rated continuous average output), 3 - 150,000 Hz +0, -3.0 dB (for 1 watt output)
- Damping Factor: 500 (For rated output with 8-ohm load, 50 Hz)
- Output Voltage, Output Impedance (at rated continuous average output): PRE OUTPUT: 0.617 V, 50 ohms
- Gain: HIGH LEVEL INPUT → PRE OUTPUT : 18 dB, POWER INPUT → OUTPUT: 28 dB
- Tone Controls Turnover frequency and adjustment range: BASS: 300 Hz ±10 dB (50 Hz), TREBLE: 3 kHz ±10 dB (20 kHz)
- Loudness Compensation: +6 dB (100 Hz)
- Attenuator: －20 dB
- Power Level Meters: Logarithmic compression, peak reading meters, output dB/% scale
- Load Impedance: 2 - 16 ohms
- Stereo Headphones: Suitable impedance: 8 ohms or above
- Power Requirements: AC 120 V/220 V/230 V 50/60 Hz (Voltage as indicated on rear panel)
- Power Consumption: 160 watts idle 260 watts in accordance with IEC 60065
- Maximum Dimensions: Width 465 mm x Height 191 mm x Depth 428 mm
- Mass: 24.7 kg net, 32.0 kg in shipping carton