Gold Series Isolation Technology:
AG Lifter have just released the gold series isolation foot, technology built upon our traditional designs. This foot incorporates billet brass CNC machined upper and lower components and a revised rubber centre section. This is a no expense spared high performance build; some raw materials are five times the cost of the standard foot. Why did we do this, simply because it produces better music!
A clearer, tighter and more detailed sound, particularly midrange resolution, very natural tones and textures, sound staging is scaled to size and show’s exceptional depth of field layering the instruments, while retaining excellent bass response.
A uniquely formulated clear coat is applied to the brass components of the Dulcet 19 Gold isolation feet before assembly. The clear coat comprises of a two pack epoxy clear primer with fine gold metal flakes and UV additives for a highly presentable and a highly durable finish.
Performance advantages of the AG Lifter Gold Dulcet 19 Isolation Feet:
• Quieter background
• An open musical presentation
• Deeper, tighter and increased defined base notes
• Organic and natural textures
• Increased weight and scale to the soundstage
• Increase in detail in all frequencies
• Total Height just over 32mm
• Suitable for Components weighing up to 20kg
• Clear-coated Brass Componentry
• 100% natural nitrile rubber isolation
• Custom formulated Nitrile rubber
• Stainless Steel 316 ball
Price is per individual foot.