The AG Lifter, Isolation Feet technology is designed and engineered to be the next level in audio isolation, incorporating a decoupled mechanical 316 grade stainless steel bearing sitting in anodised billet aluminum componentry, then two layers of a proprietary nitrile compound, this compound is custom formulated for AG Lifter in New Zealand. Absorbing and turning harmonic and air borne vibrations, into heat. There is no physical connection between the ball and the base of the assembly. The more electronic components you add the feet to, your system gets better.
Performance advantages of the AG Lifter Isolation Feet:
• Quieter background
• An open musical presentation
• Deeper, tighter and increased defined base notes
• Organic and natural textures
• Increased weight and scale to the soundstage
• Increase in detail in all frequencies
The AG Lifter Isolation Foot is a uniquely designed and engineered assembly incorporating precision machining, with flexibility in mind – the total height allows clearance in most HI FI Racking Systems. The assembly is pre-set for most applications. The AG Lifter Isolation Foot is manufactured and precision hand assembled in our engineering facility in Auckland, NZ. All materials sourced for this product are by Kiwi Suppliers and Manufacturers, even the billet Aluminium. The only exception is the 316 Stainless Steel bearing specifically sourced from a Japanese Manufacturer. The AG Lifter Dulcet 19 Isolation feet come with a limited warranty.
• Total Height just over 32mm for Dulcet 19 Isolation Feet
• Black Anodized Billet Aluminium Componentry
• Custom Formulated, UV Resistant, natural nitrile rubber isolation
• Stainless Steel 316 bearing