The AG Lifter, Isolation Feet technology is designed and engineered to be the next level in audio isolation, incorporating a decoupled mechanical 316 grade stainless steel ball sitting in anodised billet aluminium componentry, then two layers of a proprietary nitrile compound, this compound is custom formulated for AG Lifter in New Zealand. Absorbing and turning harmonic and air borne vibrations, into heat. There is no physical connection between the ball and the base of the assembly. The more electronic components you add the feet to, your system gets better. Start with the PreAmp / Integrated first.
• Quieter background
• An open musical presentation
• Deeper, tighter and increased defined base notes
• Organic and natural textures
• Increased weight and scale to the soundstage
• Increase in detail in all frequencies
The AG Lifter Isolation Foot is a uniquely designed and engineered assembly incorporating precision machining, with flexibility in mind – the total height allows clearance in most HI FI Racking Systems. The assembly is pre-set for most applications. The AG Lifter Isolation Foot is manufactured and precision hand assembled in our engineering facility in Auckland, NZ. All materials sourced for this product are by Kiwi Suppliers and Manufacturers, even the billet Aluminium. The only exception is the 316 Stainless Steel bearing specifically sourced from a Japanese Manufacturer.
• Total Height just over 38mm for Dulcet 20 Isolation Feet
• Dulcet 20 Feet are suitable for Components weighing over 20kg
• Black Anodized Billet Aluminium Componentry
• 100% natural nitrile rubber isolation
• Custom formulated Nitrile rubber
• Stainless Steel 316 ball
Price is per individual foot.