Digital Audio Without Compromise
To give you an idea how much we love and have faith in these Antipodes Audio Music Servers, we use an them as standard in all of our simple and high end customer systems as well as using them every day for demoing components and speakers to clients. For us they are as good as music and digital media servers get!
Reliable, fast, powerful, electrically and literally silent, and best of all, they sound FANTASTIC!
The CX takes what works great about the entry level EX and makes an audio processing BEAST out of it by dropping in a High Power 6 Core Intel i7 CPU.
Antipodes turn off any unnecessary functions of the CPU ands manually set the clock speed for optimum precision.
Given that this is their more premium design they decided to remove the analogue outputs knowing that hifi enthusiasts chasing perfection will most definitely have their own DAC.
What is a Music Server?
A Music Server is a component that you either load or rip digital music files to in order for them to be accessible to play on demand from some kind of interface (usually an app).
How do I play my Music?
Though there are many softwares available for browsing your collection, Roon is undoubtedly the best! Roon Uses the processing power of the Antipodes EX to curate your music into a well organised library of content with all of the associated metadata, tags, album artwork, credits, artist bios and album stories attached.
Through roon you simply choose the EX as the device you want to play music from and then hit play on your favourite song, album or playlist.
• Store all your digital music in one place and play it at lossless quality
• Rip your CDs to the library easily without having to type anything in
• Integrate your favourite albums from Tidal with your owned library
• Spotify Connect (note; disables tidal integration)
• High grade linear regulated power supply
• Intel i7 CPU tuned perfectly for processing audio
• Add only as much storage space as you need
• Upgrade Path to EX+CX solution
USB Audio Output
• 5v On/Off Options
• PCM up to 32bit/768KHz
• DoP to DSD512
• Native DSD to DSD512
• High Power 6 Core Intel i7 Tuned for Audio Processing
• Low Noise Direct Ethernet
• Internal ADAPS2 Linear Regulated Power Supply
• Up to 8TB of on board solid state drive storage can be added
• Quad USB3 Ports for further storage expansion
• Dimensions 240mm W x 290mm D x 90mm H (including Feet)
• Weight 2.5Kg
• Passive Fan-less Silent Cooling
• Silver or Black Finish
• Chassis Machined from a single alloy block
• Roon Server + Roon Core + Roon Ready
• Bubble UPnP
• Spotify Connect
• PLEX Media Server
• Sonos Integration