Everything you could ever want.
The SA30 takes everything great about its little brother and improves on it in many ways. A more powerful 120w per channel Class G amp, The phono stage now includes moving coil compatibility, ARC input, Spotify Connect, Roon Ready & FULL MQA unfolding built in and Dirac Live! This amp does it all!
The SA30 is an intelligent integrated amplifier offering an impressive 120W of Class G amplification for impeccable sound, control and efficiency. Featuring Dirac Live, the state-of-the-art room correction technology and equipped with eARC support, the SA30 delivers unparalleled performance and sound quality that’s optimised to its surroundings.
The SA30 is designed with all the latest cutting-edge features - Class G is expertly implemented and, the highest resolution of audio support is presented. Simple streaming is available with a mobile device using the native app of choice via Apple AirPlay2 or Google Chromecast.
• Class G amplification for impeccable sound and efficiency
• 120W of power per channel into 8Ω, 220W into 4Ω
• 5 analogue inputs including switchable MM/MC PHONO input
• 4 digital inputs
• 1 ARC input
• GoogleCast, AirPlay 2, uPnP Streamer
• Roon endpoint
• MQA supported
• 3 Dirac EQ profiles (input assignable)
• 32-bit DAC,Sabre ESS9038K2M
• Full I/P control including Control4 and Crestron
• Total harmonic distortion + noise = 0.002%
• Frequency Response 20Hz – 20kHz ± 1dB
• Nominal Sensitivity 1V
• Input Impedance 10kΩ
• Power output both channels driven 120W into 8Ω, 220W into 4Ω
• Maximum Input 6Vrms
• Signal/Noise ratio (A-wtd) 50W, ref. 1V input 120dB
• Mains Voltage 110-120V or 220-240V, 50-60Hz
• Maximum Power Consumption 800W
• Dimensions W x H x D (including feet, control knob and speaker terminals) 433x100x323mm
• Weight 12kg
• Packaged Weight 14kg