The SINE Series headphone is the next step up for many conventional headphone users. The world’s first on-ear planar magnetic is a blend of striking modern industrial design, top-quality build, and leading-edge planar magnetic technology. The SINE is lightweight, folds flat for easy travel, and available with our optional CIPHER™ Lightning cable with integrated DAC/AMP with DSP. Its accurate sound makes the SINE popular with creators worldwide at home, in recording studios, home studios, editing bays, and working on the road.
Exclusive SINE planar magnetic technology
Acoustically engineered for accuracy
Audeze’s innovative planar magnetic technology delivers astonishingly clear and accurate sound.
Diaphragms thinner than a human hair
We use space-age materials in a near weightless diaphragm that’s three times larger than typical headphones for fast response times, dramatically reduced distortion, higher resolution and improved imaging.
Near zero distortion
Patented Uniforce™ voice-coil technology delivers a uniform driving force across the entire diaphragm for near zero distortion.
Nearly double the magnetic driving force
Patented Fluxor™ Magnet Arrays focus the magnetic flux nearly doubling the power driving the diaphragm for even lower distortion and greater accuracy.
Patented Fazor™ Elements guide internal headphone soundwaves to avoid resonance producing a more accurate waveform.
- Planar magnetic drivers for better dynamics and frequency response
- Premium leather for style and durability
- Sleek contemporary design by DesignWorksUSA a BMW group company
- Light weight and folds flat for ultimate portability
- Fazor™ elements
- Fluxor™ magnetic arrays
- Uniforce™ diaphragms
- 2.5m stereo cable
- 3.5mm to 1/4in stereo adapter
A complete 24-bit high-resolution integrated AMP/DSP/DAC with Lightning connector. The built-in microphone can be used for phone calls and it’s SIRI compatible.
- Style On-ear, closed-back
- Transducer type Planar magnetic
- Magnetic structure Single-sided Fluxor™
- Magnet type Neodymium
- Diaphragm type Uniforce™
- Transducer size 80 x 70mm
- Maximum power handling 6W
- Maximum SPL >120dB
- Frequency response 10Hz – 50kHz
- Total harmonic distortion <1% full spectrum @ 100dB
- Impedance 20 ohms
- Optimal power requirement 500mW – 1W
- Weight 300g