Easily connect the NODE 2i wireless music streamer to any existing stereo system to unlock and discover a universe of audio streaming. With more than enough analog and digital input/output options to please the most dedicated audiophile, the NODE 2i connects your gear to all the music ever recorded. Online streaming services, Internet radio and even your own digital music library held on a computer, smartphone or external drive—the NODE 2i brings infinite playback choices into your very own high-fidelity sonic domain.
Gen 2i continues to strengthen the Bluesound line with dual-band Wi-Fi, Apple AirPlay 2 support, upgraded Bluetooth codecs, improved amplification and acoustics, and more while maintaining value for consumers with minimal changes to retail pricing.
• Connect to any existing stereo amplifier, AV receiver, or powered audio system.
• Featuring digital and analog input/output options, headphone stereo mini jack, subwoofer RCA mono.
• Seamlessly stream music from a CD player or turntable through the NODE 2i to other Bluesound Players.
• Simple setup directly inside the user-friendly BluOS Controller app.
• Access and stream Internet radio stations, cloud music services, and your own local music library to multiple Bluesound Players.
• Control music wirelessly with the intuitive BluOS Controller app.
• Ask for the music you want to hear and control it with Amazon Alexa*.
• AirPlay 2 lets you play music or podcasts from speakers throughout your house — all in sync.
Designed to connect traditional HiFi systems—including powered speakers—to the expanding world of streaming audio and Internet radio, the NODE 2i instantly breathes new life into your decades-old stereo equipment. Whether it be an aging amplifier or a long-forgotten receiver, the NODE 2i will have your favorite components sounding better than the day you brought them home.
Wireless streamer for your existing hifi
The NODE 2i has enhanced dual band Wi-Fi which provides best-in-class performance even in crowded airspace. With state-of-the-art Bluetooth® aptX® HD, the NODE 2i can easily support 24-bit streaming directly from your phone or tablet, as well as transmit studio-quality music to Bluetooth headphones and speakers. High-end DAC technology built into every Bluesound Player allows the NODE 2i to decode and stream MQA files in all their lossless glory.
Bluetooth headphones, music streamer
With skills and support for Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant and Apple’s Siri, you can easily connect your Bluesound Player to the corresponding app and enjoy hands-free voice control of personal music libraries, streaming services and more using simple, streamlined commands. Select a track, play your favorite playlist, pause or skip a song, and even say which room you want to listen to music in. A quick and easy to way control your music, voice control brings you a whole new way to experience music throughout the home.
Seamlessly connect the NODE 2i to multiple Bluesound speakers throughout the home with the BluOS Controller app and create an intuitive multi-room music system unlike any other.
• Supported File Formats: MP3, AAC, WMA, OGG, WMA-L, ALAC, OPUS, FLAC, MQA, WAV, AIFF
• SNR - 110dBA
• Distortion, THD+N - 0.005%
• DAC: 32-Bit, 192kHz
• Supported Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows XP, 2000, Vista 7-10, Apple Macintosh 7-10
• Free Internet Radio: TuneIn Radio, iHeartRadio, Calm Radio, Radio Paradise, Slacker Radio
• Supported Cloud Services: Spotify, Amazon Music, TIDAL, Deezer, Qobuz, HighResAudio, Murfie, JUKE, Napster, KKBox, Bugs, Taihe Music ZONE, SoundMachine
• Integration Partners: Control4, RTI, Crestron, URC, push, iPort, ELAN, Lutron, Roon, Amazon Alexa Skills*, Airplay 2
• Network: Gigabit Ethernet RJ45, Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac, dual-band)
• USB: 1 x Type-A port for connection to USB memory sticks (Fat32 or NTFS formatted) and supported peripherals, 1 x Type-B (mini) for product servicing
• Audio Input: Combo - TOSLINK / 3.5mm
• Audio Output: Analog RCA Stereo with FIXED option, Coaxial RCA, TOSLINK digital optical, Headphone 3.5mm Stereo, Subwoofer RCA
• 12 Volt trigger out
• Two-Way (transmit & receive) Bluetooth 5.0 aptX HD wireless built-in
• Power: Universal figure-8 AC Cord input (100 - 240AC)
• Mobile Operating System: BluOS - Free Android and iOS App Available Online at Google Play and Apple App Store
• Pushbuttons: Simple top-panel touch controls.
• Control, IR Sensor built in - Front panel
• Processor: ARM® CORTEX™ A9, 1 GHz
• Unit Weight: 1.12 kg / 2.45 lbs
• Gross Dimensions: 220 x 46 x 146 mm / 8.7 x 1.8 x 5.7 in
• Power Consumption (Idle): 6 Watts
• Accessories: 2x AC power cords (Europe & North America), Ethernet Cable, Stereo RCA to RCA Cable, Toslink Optical to 3.5mm Mini Adaptor
• Finish: Available in White or Black Matte