A truly three-dimensional audio experience delights the listener with a real sense of depth and conveys the actual feel of the high ceiling of a concert hall. High-end audiophiles know the excitement felt at the moment the first sound shatters the silence, the tense experience of impeccably tight focus, and the joy of music that feels so real you can almost touch it. After the last beautiful gradation of a lingering note has gently faded away and the system has concluded playback is when the true thrill of music really begins.
The role of a high precision master clock is not to add something extra to your audio system. Rather, it is to attain the maximum performance from the system in order to convey music that is as close as possible to the original sound.
The Grandioso G1 is the flagship model of master clock generator line, which combines all of our wisdom, technology, and passion. It adopts a high precision rubidium oscillator with a frequency precision of ±0.05 ppb (parts per billion) or ±0.00005 ppm and new technologies such as "Wide Range Clock Buffer Amplifiers" and "Adaptive Zero Ground” circuits to attain the very best in musical expression from your favorite audio system.
- Clock output: 4x 10MHz, BNC connectors
- Output level: Sine wave : 0.5 ± 0.1 Vrms / 50 Ω
- Master Clock input: frequency - Rb+EXT1pps mode - 1pps signal (GPS precision or better), Rb+EXT10M mode - 10MHz (GPS precision or better)
- Master Clock input connector: BNC
- Input level: 10MHz, Sine wave: 0.5-1.0 Vrms/50 Ω, Square wave:1.5-3.0 Vpp/50 Ω, 1pps signal - Positive pulse,TTL level/10 kΩ
- Output clock stabilization (approximate time in minutes): 10
- Frequency stability: Within ±0.1 ppb (-20°C to +65°C)
- Frequency precision: Within ±0.05 ppb (when shipped new)
- Power Supply:AC 230V, 50Hz
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 445 x 132 x 448 mm
- Weight: 23kg
- accessories: Power cord x 1, Owner's manual x 1, Felt pads x 4, Warranty card x1