Reference CD/SACD digital transport.
Virtually every component of the new P-02X, save its drive mechanism drive circuit and VS-DD spindle servo, has been thoroughly revised and upgraded from its P-02 base model with the goal of squeezing the Grandioso P1’s dual-chassis configuration into a single unit without compromise. Its highly regarded VRDS-NEO transport mechanism employs the same bearing design as the P1, and integrates condensed versions of the P1’s digital and clock circuitry.
P1 technology also features in the P-02X’s exceptional power supply circuitry, which is equipped with a total of four toroidal transformers providing power to the VS-DD, transport drive circuit, digital output circuitry and clock circuit. Like the P1, these circuits ensure a cleaner and more stable supply of DC power. On the operating side, the introduction of ES-LINK4 provides a wider band of digital transmission, while its advanced clock circuit achieves higher accuracy for higher sound quality.
To create a moving, once in a lifetime connection between music and a listener, the vitality of the music needs to be conveyed in its purest form, without stress. This is the ultimate mission of top quality audio.
- Compatible Disc Types Super Audio CD, CD (CD-R/CD-RW compatible)
- Digital Audio Outputs ES-LINK Outputs x2 (L:1/R:1), XLR Outputs x2 (Use 2 terminals for Dual AES output), RCA Output x1
- Clock synchronization input format Jack BNC x 2
- Clock Synchronization Frequencies 44.1kHz, 88.2kHz, 176.4kHz, 10MHz, 22.5792MHz
- Input Impedance IN 75Ω, 10MHz IN 50Ω
- Input Level IN TTL levels, 10MHz IN Sine wave: 0.5 - 1.0Vrms
- Input Frequency Range ±10ppm
- General AC Power Supply 230V, 50Hz
- Power Consumption 23W
- External Dimensions(W x H x D, including protrusions) 445mm x 162mm x 437mm
- Weight 31kg