Wireless Speaker System.
From shelf, table-top or on a floor-stand, the GENEVA AeroSphère Large wireless stereo speaker system is in fact deceptively compact for its multi-driver complement and detailed size-defying hi-fi sound quality. As the pioneer of true hi-fi stereo in a single cabinet, GENEVA has designed the AeroSphére Large to replace a traditional dual speaker (stereo) hi-fi system with considerable acoustic performance. The domed cabinet, which measures approx. 40cm across, houses two 1” tweeters, two 4” woofers and an up-firing 6” subwoofer, arranged in three separate acoustic chambers and powered by dedicated amplifiers individually optimised by proprietary DSP for accurate audio reproduction. The up-firing subwoofer ensures that bass quality remains consistent no matter where the speaker is located.
AeroSphère Large and Small both support the following wireless sources: AirPlay® (via Wi-Fi®), DLNA® (via Wi-Fi), Bluetooth® audio (including the high quality codec aptX®) and a stereo mini-jack line input in order to accommodate further analogue audio sources. They are available in Black, Red and White with optional floor-stands.
- AirPlay (via Wi-Fi) / DLNA (via Wi-Fi) / Bluetooth 2.1 A2DP with aptX codecs for high quality wireless audio streaming
- Receives FM, AM, DAB+ radios and CD from optional AeroSphère Base (via Wi-Fi)
- Analog audio input for external audio: stereo mini (3.5 mm / 1/8 inch) connector
- Up to four AeroSphère wireless speakers can play audio from an AeroSphère Base at the same time.
- AirPlay: standard multiple speaker support (from iTunes on Mac and Windows)
- Speaker system: 2 x 1 inch tweeters and 2 x 4 inch woofers and 1 x 6 inch subwoofer
- All five speakers are individually powered for accurate acoustics
- Digital audio processing (DSP) with proprietary algorithms
- Covered with a fabric. Available in Black, White and Red colours.
- Width x height x depth: 40.5 cm x 40.5 cm x 32 cm
- Weight: 8.0 kg