Wireless Speaker System.
GENEVA AeroSphère Small is an ambient wireless speaker with the form factor of its larger range-mate, but approximately half the size. Conceived to extend high quality sound re-enforcement to bedrooms and dining areas, AeroSphèreʼs rescaled audio system comprises 1” tweeter and 4” woofer individually chambered and driven by DSP controlled amplifiers according to GENEVAʼs proven acoustic design regimen. Connected to the AeroSphére Base, the AeroSphére Small can be used as a pair for true stereo effect.
AeroSphère Large and Small both support the following wireless sources: AirPlay® (via Wi-Fi®), DLNA® (via Wi-Fi), Bluetooth® audio (including the high quality codec aptX®) and a stereo mini-jack line input in order to accommodate further analogue audio sources. They are available in Black, Red and White with optional floor-stands.
- AirPlay (via Wi-Fi) / DLNA (via Wi-Fi) / Bluetooth 2.1 A2DP with aptX codecs for high quality wireless audio streaming
- Receives FM, AM, DAB+ radios and CD from optional AeroSphère Base (via Wi-Fi)
- Analog audio input for external audio: stereo mini (3.5 mm / 1/8 inch) connector
- Up to four AeroSphère wireless speakers can play audio from an AeroSphère Base at the same time.
- AirPlay: standard multiple speaker support (from iTunes on Mac and Windows)
- Speaker system: 1 x 1 inch tweeters and 1 x 4 inch woofers
- Both speakers are individually powered for accurate acoustics
- Digital audio processing (DSP) with proprietary algorithms
- Covered with a fabric. Available in Black, White and Red colours.
- Width x height x depth: 23.2 cm x 23.2 cm x 19 cm
- Weight: 2.0 kg