The new EVO3 Titan is a progression of IsoTek’s original multi-award winning design. Whilst utilising the unique Direct-Coupled© technology, the circuit has been radically updated. EVO3 Titan offers the ultimate high current/ power conditioner in the smallest form factor.
- Removes both Common Mode and Differential Mode mains noise.
- RFI reduction 82dB (50 ohms standard), down to 5Hz frequency range.
- Unique nine-stage conditioning network in a series parallel configuration, that delivers extremely low-impedance and high-current power. An increase of 20% Differential Mode and 600% Common Mode filtering compared to the original GII Titan. 50% of the 40A Super Titan circuit reconfigured to 20A.
- KERP© (Kirchoff’s Equal Resistance Path) ensures equal resistance and equal power delivery across all outlets.
- 112,500A of instantaneous protection, featuring IsoTek’s unique sequential protection system with earth fault protector.
- Internal wiring; solid core silver plated PCOCC with FEP virtually an air dielectric.
- Two independent outlets deliver 4,600W continuous power with 25,000W transient ability (supply permitting).
- Unlimited transient ability
- Suitable for all audio or AV components, but dedicated for high current use, power amplifiers, subwoofers, active loudspeaker
- Compact yet elegant design
- Expand outlets via Link cable to other IsoTek products
- High quality resonance deadening compound (RDC) feet
- Supplied with IsoTek’s award winning EVO3 Premier power cable
- NZ C-Tick certified
"I used it with a range of digital and analogue audio devices, in part to try and fill up all its sockets to test it under stress. Except it didn’t get stressed. It took everything in its stride." read the full HiFi+ review here.