The IsoTek Venus is stylish way to protect your audio and video components, reduce mains noise and radio frequency interference.The award-winning Polaris circuit has been re-calibrated to offer a highly effective ‘life style’ solution. Venus is a cost effective way to provide clean power, mains spike and surge protection in a discrete form factor for small home cinema systems and compact audio replay.
- Removes Common Mode and Differential Mode mains noise.
- RFI reduction 30dB.
- Independent outlets stop Differential Mode cross contamination.
- Unique delta filter topology improves product performance.
- 13,500A of instantaneous protection, featuring IsoTek’s unique sequential protection system.
- Internal wiring; multi-strand silver plated OFC copper with PTFE dielectric.
- Maximum continuous power 2,300W.
- NZ C-Tick certified
- Number of outlets: 5
- Standard mains inlet 10A IEC fused
- Mains voltage: 100-240VA 50-60Hz
- Maximum current: 10A HRC
- Total wattage: 2300W
- Dimensions: 80 x 45 x 480mm (W x H x D)
- Weight: 1.0Kg