JVC DLA-NX7 D-ILA projector is wrapped in a whole new design, which is packed with the latest projection features. For instance with the new 0.69-inch native 4K D-ILA device, the projector can produce high-definition native 4K resolution (4096 x 2160) images from its all-glass 65 mm diameter lens system. HDR10 content can be projected at optimum quality with Auto Tone Mapping function, which automatically adjusts settings based on the mastering information. Combining brightness of 1,900 lm, dynamic contrast ratio of 800,000:1, and wide colour gamut covering beyond the DCI-P3 range, the projector reproduces life like images for latest contents like HDR10 and Hybrid Log Gamma. Original motion control technology Clear Motion Drive is renewed, and together with Motion Enhance which optimises the driving of D-ILA device according to the motion of the image, motion blur is reduced significantly compared to conventional projectors.
• 1,900 Lumens with High Power Lamp (PK-L2618U)
• 80,000:1 Native Contrast Ratio for deep blacks
• New 0.69 inch Native 4K D-ILA Devices (x3)
• 17-element, 15-group all-glass 65 mm diameter high quality lens
• Two 18Gbps HDMI/HDCP 2.2 Compatible Inputs
• ISF (Imaging Science Foundation) Licensed
• HDR10 Compatibility with Auto Tone Mapping
• Wide Colour Gamut (Over 100% DCI P3)
• Improved Clear Motion Drive with Motion Enhance
• Improved Multiple Pixel Control (MPC) — MPC works with 4K60P (4:4:4) signals
• Low Latency Mode improves picture, speeds operation, and reduces gaming/PC frame delays
• New Installation Mode simplifies setup and memorises up to 10 customisable picture preferences
• Control: Control4 SDDP / LAN / RS-232C / IR / 12V Screen Trigger Output / 3D Sync Output
• 3 Year Advanced Replacement Warranty
The JVC DLA-NX7 home theater projector features Native 4K resolution that delivers images that truly rival reality. Images are so detailed, and so smooth you won't believe your eyes.
JVC’s new 0.69 inch Native 4K D-ILA Device provides the sharpest home theater image available in the market. The Native 4K D-ILA device with 3.8㎛ pixel pitch exceeds 4 times Full HD resolution, displaying over 8.8 million pixels (4096 x 2160 pixels). With original vertical orientation technology and a planarisation technique that reduces light scattering and light diffraction, the device realises a very high native contrast ratio for a unique, Native 4K image.
The result is smooth images without visible pixels even on very large screens.
The DLA-NX7 is compatible with HDR10 for content such as UHD Blu-ray and HLG (Hybrid Log-Gamma) content adopted in broadcasting. It is also equipped with a new feature, “Auto Tone Mapping" that automatically adjusts settings based on the mastering information included in HDR content. This feature enables different HDR images to be viewed optimally for specific content.
The DLA-NX7 is equipped with a 65 mm diameter lens which adopts an all glass design with 17 elements in 15 groups, realising a high-resolution image with focus up to the periphery of the screen.
The new 0.69 inch Native 4K D-ILA device and optical engine with wire grid polarisers achieve a native contrast ratio greater than 80,000:1. In combination with JVC’s "Intelligent Lens Aperture" which analyses the input image and automatically controls the black level, the DLA-NX7 is able to deliver a spectacular dynamic contrast of 800,000:1 for an immersive viewing experience.
This projector is compatible with commercially available anamorphic lenses and ultra-wide format screens for an immersive movie theater experience.
It also features a new scaling mode that is optimised for the full native 4096 x 2160 (17 x 9) resolution of the D-ILA device.
JVC’s latest lineup of projectors incorporate many functions that enhance the colour, brightness and contrast performance.
• Device 0.69-inch Native 4K DILA Device (4096x2160) x3
• Resolution 4096 x 2160
• Lens shift function +/-80% vertical & +/-34% horizontal, motorized in 16:9 aspect mode
• Light source lamp NSH 265 W
• Lamp life Approx. 4500 hours in Low mode
• Brightness 1,900 lm
• Contrast Ratio Native: 80,000:1, Dynamic: 800,000:1
• Video format Digital: 480p, 576p, 720p 60/50, 1080i 60/50, 1080p 60/50/24, 3840 x 2160p 60/50/30/25/24, 4096 x 2160p 60/50/30/25/24
• PC input signal: HDMI VGA/ SVGA/ XGA/ WXGA/ WXGA+/ SXGA/ WSXGA+
• Control terminals: LAN 1 (RJ-45), RS232C 1 (D-sub 9-pin)
• Service terminal: SERVICE 1 (USB Type A) (for firmware update)
• Power requirement AC100V-240V, 50/60Hz
• Dimensions: W x H x D, mm 500 x 234 x 495mm / 19-3/4 x 9-1/4 x 19-1/2 inches
• Weight, kg 19.8 / 43.56 Ibs