4K-resolution D-ILA Projector
JVC DLA-N7 D-ILA projector is wrapped in a whole new design, which is packed with the latest projection features. For instance with the new 0.69-inch native 4K D-ILA device, the projector can produce high-definition native 4K resolution (4096 x 2160) images from its all-glass 65 mm diameter lens system. HDR10 content can be projected at optimum quality with Auto Tone Mapping function, which automatically adjusts settings based on the mastering information. Combining brightness of 1,900 lm, dynamic contrast ratio of 800,000:1, and wide color gamut covering beyond the DCI-P3 range, the projector reproduces life like images for latest contents like HDR10 and Hybrid Log Gamma. Original motion control technology Clear Motion Drive is renewed, and together with Motion Enhance which optimizes the driving of D-ILA device according to the motion of the image, motion blur is reduced significantly compared to conventional projectors.
- Equipped with new 0.69-in 4K D-ILA devices
- Newly developed digital driver LSI for native 4K device
- 65 mm-diameter high-resolution all-glass lens
- 1,900 lm Light Output
- 80,000:1 Native Contrast Ratio
- 800,000:1 Dynamic Contrast Ratio
- Supports High Dynamic Range (HDR10, HLG) content
- Supports Wide Colour Gamut (DCI-P3).