The DLA-NX9 is the world's first 8K/e-shift home theater projector featuring new 0.69-inch native 4K D-ILA device with a whole new external design. 8K/e-shift technology together with its 100mm diameter all-glass lens achieves 8K-equivalent resolution (8192 x 4230) that rivals reality even on large screens. Unique Multiple Pixel Control technology converts FHD and 4K images to high-definition 8K images. Auto Tone Mapping function which automatically adjust settings based on the mastering information projects HDR10 content at optimum quality. Combining brightness of 2,200 lm, dynamic contrast ratio of 1,000,000:1, and wide color gamut covering beyond the DCI-P3 range, the projector faithfully reproduces latest content including HDR10 and HLG. Renewed Clear Motion Drive together with Motion Enhance significantly reduces motion blur. Go further, and be the first to experience the high-definition, high-quality images exceeding 4K.
• 8K e-shift yields 8192 x 4320 projected image
• New 0.69 inch Native 4K D-ILA Devices (x3)
• 2,200 Lumens with High Power Lamp (PK-L2618U)
• 100,000:1 Native Contrast Ratio
• 100 mm All Glass Lens
• Built with Hand Selected Components
• Two 18Gbps HDMI/HDCP 2.2 Compatible Inputs
• THX® 4K Certied (pending final approval)
• ISF (Imaging Science Foundation) Licensed
• HDR10 Compatibility with Auto Tone Mapping
• Wide Colour Gamut (Over 100% DCI P3)
• Improved Clear Motion Drive w/Motion Enhance
• Improved Multiple Pixel Control (MPC) — MPC works with 4K60P (4:4:4) signals
• Low Latency Mode improves picture, speeds operation, and reduces gaming/PC frame delays
• New Installation Mode simplifies setup and memorises up to 10 customisable picture preferences
• Control: Control4 SDDP / LAN / RS-232C / IR / 12V Screen Trigger Output / 3D Sync Output
• 3 Year Advanced Replacement Warranty
JVC’s proprietary 8K e-shift technology reproduces image quality beyond 4K.
It works by shifting pixels diagonally 0.5 pixel — quadrupling the picture resolution.
Together with the new Native 4K D-ILA devices, the projector is able to realise 8K image resolution of over 35 million pixels. (8K signal input is not supported.)
JVC’s new 0.69 inch Native 4K D-ILA Device provides the sharpest home theater image available in the market. The Native 4K D-ILA device with 3.8㎛ pixel pitch exceeds 4 times Full HD resolution, displaying over 8.8 million pixels (4096 x 2160 pixels).
With original vertical orientation technology and a planarisation technique that reduces light scattering and light diffraction, the device realises a very high native contrast ratio for a unique, Native 4K image. The result is smooth images without visible pixels even on very large screens.
The DLA-NX9 is equipped with a high resolution 18 element, 16 group all glass lens with full aluminium lens barrel. To ensure high resolution to every corner of the screen and ensuring a wide shift range of +/-100% vertical, +/-43% horizontal a 100mm diameter lens has been selected. Five special low dispersion lens accommodate the different refractive index of Red, Green and Blue to suppress chromatic aberration, colour bleeding etc, faithfully reproducing 8K resolution.
The DLA-NX9 is compatible with HDR10 for content such as UHD Blu-ray and HLG (Hybrid Log-Gamma) content adopted in broadcasting. It is also equipped with a new feature, “Auto Tone Mapping" that automatically adjusts settings based on the mastering information included in HDR content. This feature enables different HDR images to be viewed optimally for specific content.
JVC’s latest lineup of projectors incorporate many functions that enhance the colour, brightness and contrast performance.
This projector is compatible with commercially available anamorphic lenses and ultra-wide format screens for an immersive movie theater experience.
It also features a new scaling mode that is optimised for the full native 4096 x 2160 (17 x 9) resolution of the D-ILA device.
• Device 0.69-inch Native 4K DILA Device (4096x2160) x3
• e-shift Technology Yes
• Resolution 8192 x 4320 (with 8K e-shift)
• Lens shift function +/-100% vertical & +/-43% horizontal, motorised in 16:9 aspect mode
• Light source lamp NSH 265 W
• Lamp life Approx. 4500 hours in Low mode
• Brightness 2,200 lm
• Contrast Ratio Native: 100,000:1, Dynamic: 1,000,000:1
• Video format Digital: 480p, 576p, 720p 60/50, 1080i 60/50, 1080p 60/50/24, 3840 x 2160p 60/50/30/25/24, 4096 x 2160p 60/50/30/25/24
• PC input signal: HDMI VGA/ SVGA/ XGA/ WXGA/ WXGA+/ SXGA/ WSXGA+
• Control terminals: LAN 1 (RJ-45), RS232C 1 (D-sub 9-pin)
• Service terminal: SERVICE 1 (USB Type A) (for firmware update)
• Power requirement AC100V-240V, 50/60Hz
• Dimensions: (W x H x D) 500 x 234 x 518mm / 19-3/4 x 9-1/4 x 20-1/2 inches
• Weight: 21.8Kg / 47.96 Ibs