Home Theatre Projector
The JVC DLA-X7500R Sets New Standards with 4K e-shift4
The DLA-X7500 delivers stunning picture detail at an unprecedented value thanks to JVC's exclusive 4K e-shift4 technology which accepts Native 4K 60P through the 4K enabled HDMI inputs and up-converts existing 1080P sources to 4K. The three discrete DILA devices in the DLA-X7500 produce a stable image with no flicker and a class leading 130,000:1 Native Contrast Ratio for peak whites and deep blacks.
JVC’s e-Shift technology shifts sub-frames by 0.5 pixel both vertically and horizontally to achieve 4 times the pixel density of the original content. The new latest e-shift technology is capable of inputting full spec 4k video signals including 4K60P 4:4:4 thanks to the optimised engine and new adopted high power lamp. These improvements result in an even higher definition picture with more precision.
For 2017, JVC adds more powerful lamp with an Intelligent Lens Aperture which results in a Dynamic Contrast Ratio of 1,300,000:1. The HDMI inputs have been updated to HDCP 2.2 standard to enable Higher bit rate content and be compatible with new copyright-protected content.
A new Low latency Mode which suppresses display delay for faster response when receiving signals from PC and Game consoles
Compatible with high-resolution and dynamic HDR (High Dynamic Range).
Compared to SDR sources, HDR content typified by UHD Blu-ray disc requires the performance capability of video display equipment with extended brightness range, 10 bit dynamic range, and wider spectrum. To meet such requirements of the new source, D-ILA projectors reproduce the maximum potential of HDR content by making use of its high native contrast ratio as well as high brightness and a wider spectrum. The JVC DLA-X7500 is compatible with the HDR10 and Hybrid Log Gamma that will come into use a later date.Multiple Pixel Control
High-performance image processing technology is necessary for the precise reproduction of full HD sources on a 4K projector. JVC improved its Multiple Pixel Control technology featured on new models. In addition to wide-range picture detection and high-performance 8-band filtering, Auto Mode has been added that performs frame adaptive filtering and picture generation to achieve a high-definition image optimal for a variety of scenes. Multiple Pixel Control lets the user experience immersive 4K images without complicated picture adjustments.
Brightness of 1,900 lumens to Reproduce High Chromatic Purity
1,900 lumens brightness is achieved by virtue of a new optical engine equipped with new device that uses light more efficiently. A bright picture with high chromatic purity is realised thanks to optic design that excels in real-life usage situations.
Colour Management System with 7-Axis Matrix
A 7-axis matrix of red, green, blue, cyan, magenta, yellow, and orange ensures the precise adjustment of hue, saturation, and intensity. Selection of the colour spectrum such as skin tones can be easily performed.
Screen Adjustment Modes
The projector selects the best mode to match the screen being used for images with natural colour balance.
Pixel Adjust Function
The Pixel Adjust function allows users to precisely correct colour deviation in 1/16-pixel increments. It is also capable of segmenting the entire screen into 121 points and adjusting them individually to realise clearer video without colour deviation. Two settings can be stored in the memory.
Lens Memory Function
This function stores ten separate lens adjustments for zoom, shift and focus that can be easily recalled when needed. Memory settings can be switched between each setup via the remote controller.
High Quality 3D Images of D-ILA
In addition to JVC’s original Frame Addressing method to reproduce 3D images with vivid colours, the optical engine featuring a set of new D-ILA devices is capable of achieving more brightness. Furthermore, 3D image adjustment functions such as Crosstalk Cancelling are featured to offer the kind of realistic and exciting 3D images that only D-ILA can provide.
Smoothly Control the Projector via a Smart Device
JVC D-ILA projectors can be controlled from smart devices such as smartphones and tablets. The smart device remote control app features an intuitive graphical UI and exclusive controls not found on the projector‘s supplied remote control for easy operation. Additionally, there are built-in help functions for smoother operation.
Using an optical sensor, precise calibration can be performed in just a few easy steps, to match the installation situation of the projector such as its location, lens shift/zoom position, etc.
- Brightness, 1900 Lumens
- Dynamic Contrast, 1,300,000:1
- Native Contrast Ratio, 130,000:1
- 4K Projection (3840 x 2160 pixels) achieved with optical engine featuring e-shift4 Technology with Multiple Pixel Control image processor and MPC analyser
- Resolution is 1920 x 1080 in 3D mode
- Input siginal resolutions 480p, 576p, 720p 60/50, 1080i 60/50, 1080P 60/50/24, 3840 x 2160p 60/50/30/25/24, 4096 x 2160 60/50/30/25/24 (4096 may have some pixel cropping depending on content)
- Dynamic contrast ratio of 400,000:1 (max.) and Native contrast ratio of 40,000:1 achieved with original D-ILA device and an optical engine equipped with new wire grid
- Brightness of 1800 lumens. Maxuim screen size is 200 Inch.
- Improved 3D viewing with reduced crosstalk made possible by D-ILA's original Frame Addressing driver technology
- An array of 3D picture adjustment functions: 2D-3D conversion, Crosstalk Cancelling, Disparity Adjustment, and Depth Adjustment
- Wireless transmission options for 3D viewing: RF(radio frequency) system transmission with PK-AG3 3D Glasses for 100H continuous operation and PKEM2 3D Synchro Emitter
- Colour Management System with 7-axis Matrix
- Clear Motion Drive 3 improves pictures with rapid movement for both 4K and 3D images
- Pixel Adjust function allows user to precisely correct colour deviation in 1/16-pixel increments; also segments the screen into 121 points for individual adjustment. Two customised settings can be stored in the memory.
- Environmental Setting automatically adjusts images to best match the environment
- Screen Adjustment Mode: 106 modes (Up to 255 modes)
- THX 3D Display Certification
- ISF C3 Mode - used for calibration purposes
- Intelligent Lens Aperture
- Lens Memory function (10 memories)
- Digital Keystone in 2D mode (vertical direction)
- Projector can be easily controlled from a smartphone or tablet
- Dimensions 455 wide x 179 high x 472 mm deep
- Weight 15.6 kg
- Approx lamp life is 4500 hours when the lamp is in low mode
- Available in Black or White
- Replacement Lamp is PK-L2615U