4VS Speaker Cable Black/Grey (Per pair)
Consisting of four grey and four black conductors that utilise KIMBER KABLE's proven braiding technique. The aggregate wire size is two 13 AWG conductors. The VariStrand, Ultra-pure copper conductor used in 4VS shares many similarities with the more advanced TC series cable. 4VS is smooth and refined in the midrange and treble, allowing for hours of fatigue-free performance without sacrificing detail. One of the audio world's finest performance bargains.
Custom lengths and connection options are available on request.
Made to order. On receipt of your order, we aim to despatch this item within 3 working days.
"A great all-rounder, with a real sense of expression and openness." - What Hi-Fi? Read review here.
- Four grey and four black braided conductors
- 2 x 13 AWG / 2.63mm
- VariStrand ultra-pure copper
- Special formula PE dielectric
- Parallel capacitance: 340pF @ 20kHz
- Series inductance: 0.596H @ 20kHz
- DC loop resistance: 0.041Ω
- Total reactance: 0.075Ω @ 20kHz
- Frequency response: 0.5dB DC-100kHz