4VS Speaker Cable Black/Grey (Per metre)
Consisting of four gray and four black conductors that utilise KIMBER KABLE's proven braiding technique. The aggregate wire size is two 13 awg conductors. The VariStrand, Ultra-pure copper conductor used in 4VS shares many similarities with the more advanced TC series cable. 4VS is smooth and refined in the midrange and treble, allowing for hours of fatigue-free performance without sacrificing detail. One of the audio world's finest performance bargains.
Price per meter (single channel) with "bare wire" termination. Other configurations and connection options are available on request.
"A great all-rounder, with a real sense of expression and openness." - What Hi-Fi? Read review here.
- Four gray and four black braided conductors
- 2 x 13awg/2.63mm
- VariStrand ultra-pure copper
- Special formula PE dielectric
- Parallel capacitance: 340pF @ 20kHz
- Series inductance: 0.596H @ 20kHz
- DC loop resistance: 0.041Ω
- Total reactance: 0.075Ω @ 20kHz
- Frequency response: 0.5dB DC-100kHz