These Speakers are 2nd Hand are in our Christchurch Showroom.
Designed to perform in the smallest of living spaces, the compact and bookshelf-friendly Bronze 50s will deliver the renowned Monitor Audio sound even when placed close to a wall. These truly versatile speakers are ideal for both hi-fi and home cinema playback and can also bring games to life by revealing fresh audio detail.
The Bronze 50s are the smallest speakers in the series and house our renowned C-CAM mid-bass driver and C-CAM Gold dome tweeter to ensure compelling audio reproduction with an improved stereo performance. The choice of four modern finishes and stylish contrasting baffle give the Bronze 50s a superior appearance and ensures they will match the décor wherever they are placed.
Monitor Audio's Bronze AMS Dolby Atmos® enabled speaker module can be placed on the Bronze 50s to heighten the surround experience. Should you prefer to have the speakers mounted on the wall, there’s an option to do so utilising the rear fixing point and our FIX-M speaker mount.
Monitor Audio's Bronze Series loudspeakers have been carefully designed to portray Monitor Audio’s rich heritage together with an attractive contemporary touch. With a complete upgrade in sound and build quality, everything has been created with you in mind.
The fresh cabinet designs have clean and simple lines and are available in a choice of four contemporary finishes, with a sleek contrasting baffle and matching magnetic cloth-covered grille for an understated appearance.
The unique, acoustically transparent hexagonal dispersion patterns on the tweeter covers give Bronze a premium feel and allow light to catch the distinctive gold tweeter dome behind the grille.
The Bronze speakers are undoubtedly in a different class. Premium gold-plated terminals and Pureflow silver-plated oxygen-free copper internal cabling offer secure cable connectivity.
Monitor Audio has used five decades of design experience to ensure that the Bronze speakers give an unforgettable performance wherever they are positioned in your home.
Since its first launch two decades ago, the multi-award-winning Bronze Series has set the standard as a class leader and today there are thousands of satisfied owners across the globe.
With a choice of eight models, including our first Dolby Atmos® enabled module, all the Bronze speakers have been designed to please any music or movie lover. Their attractive styling and the choice of finishes ensures that they will complement any room in the home.
• Monitor Audio signature C-CAM Gold Dome Tweeter upgraded with the new Uniform Dispersion (UD) Waveguide for an incredibly lifelike sound
• C-CAM mid-bass driver featuring updated cone geometries and Damped Concentric Mode (DCM) technology which allows the speaker to have a deeper, fuller sound while retaining a clean and precise presentation
• Designed for performance – intricately optimised listening experience for music and movies
• Hive II rear port tuned for ease of positioning without affecting sound performance
• Acoustically transparent hexagonal dispersion pattern grille also featured on our award-winning Silver and Gold Series, for the Monitor Audio family look
• High-quality gold-plated bi-wire terminals
• Pureflow silver-plated oxygen-free copper internal cabling for highest quality current transfer through the signal chain
• Audio transparent bespoke cloth covered magnetic grilles for a more discreet appearance
• Add Bronze AMS Dolby Atmos® enabled speakers atop for use in any AV home cinema system
• Can be wall-mounted using Monitor Audio FIX-M Speaker Mount, utilising its rear fixing point
Frequency Response: - 6dB: 62Hz - 25kHz (free field)
Sensitivity (1W@1m): 85 dB
Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
Power Handling (RMS): 80 W
Recommended Amplifier Requirements (RMS): 20 - 80 W
Cabinet Design: Bass reflex. HiVe®II port technology
Crossover Frequency: 2.5 kHz
Drive Unit Complement: 1 x 140mm C-CAM® bass/mid-range driver, 1 x 25mm gold dome C-CAM® tweeter with UD Waveguide
External Dimensions: 281 x 166 x 265 mm (H x W x D)
Weight (Individual): 5 Kg