The IA150-2 powers a stereo pair, with rear panel-located volume adjustment for each channel. Just 42 mm high, 438 mm wide, and 427 mm deep, the handsome 1U sized case houses world-renowned Hypex amplifiers, selected by us to guarantee reliability and the great sound quality the world has come to expect from Monitor Audio.
The IA150-2 installation amplifier delivers 150 watts per channel at 4 ohms, powering one stereo pair. Part of Monitor Audio’s cutting-edge Installation Amplifiers range, it offers both Line Inputs and Loop Outputs.
• Power Switch – Front panel-mounted
• Status LED – Indicating standby, power on or protect modes
• Signal LED’s – Indicating a signal is present at each channel independently. It will also indicate clipping
• Power Options – Trigger input – 3 – 30 V AC or DC. A trigger output provides a signal for additional amplifiers or other equipment. Audio – Auto signal sensing or permanently on
• Speaker Connections – Industry-standard removable block connectors accepts up to 12 gauge (3.5 mm2) cable installation
Monitor Audio Installation Amplifiers are built to do more and use less space. Our distribution amplifiers offer full connectivity with simple wired voltage trigger or signal sense.
‘Connect' IP control: No
Channel Number: 2 (1 Stereo Pair)
Power: 150W @ 4 Ohms, 100W @ 8 Ohms, 320W Bridged @ 8 Ohms (1 Channel)
Input Impedance: 20 K Ohms
Output Impedance (Loop RCA): 600 Ohms
Input Sensitivity: 100 mV / 1 W – 1000 mV – Full power
Rack Height: 1U
Dimensions (Without feet) (H x W x D): 42.4 x 438 x 427 mm
Height (With feet): 52.8 mm
Width (Including rack brackets): 482 mm