MASS Series Subwoofer, 10", 220W (Each)
The Monitor Audio W200 is a powder keg for bass, primed with the precision-crafted ordinance of twin drivers and a potent 220W DSP controlled Class D amplifier. It powers a side-firing 10" long throw C-CAM bass driver equipped with a huge, dual stack magnet system. Complementing the active driver is a 10" Auxiliary Bass Radiator (ABR), the two working in tandem to generate the output and scale normally associated with ported designs, but with the fast accurate transient response of a sealed box. Select 'music', 'movie' and 'impact' pre-set response curves using a back-panel switch.
- C-CAM cone technology
- 10" flat ABR (Auxiliary Bass Radiator)
- Tuned for tight, fast bass punch
- 220watt class-D power amplifier
- DSP providing accurate filter characteristics
- Advanced limiters designed to ensure the W200 never loses control.
- 3 x pre-set bass modes (Music, Movie, Impact)
- 12V trigger input – ensures W200 switches on and off with other equipment.
- Heavy duty MDF construction
- Discreet black cloth finish.
- System Format Active sub-woofer system - Auxilary (ABR) loading. 18mm MDF cabinet (CARB2 approved)
- Low Frquency Limit 30Hz (-6dB)
- Upper frequency limit Variable 40 - 120Hz @ 24dB/Octave
- Amplifier Power Output 220 watts @ 1% THD+N
- Amplifier Classification Class - D amplifier with Switch mode power supply (SMPSU)
- Bass EQ Switch Music / Movie / Impact
- Phase Control 0-180 degrees
- Auto Sensing Line Level >3.5mmV
- Input Level Requirements Standby after approx. 20 minutes if no signal sensed
- Driver Compliment: 1 x 10" (250mm) C-CAM® Long Throw Driver, 1 x 10" (260mm) Auxilary bass radiator
- Input Impendence > 20K Ohms
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 420 x 385 x 385 mm
- Connections Stereo RCA in, LFE in, 12v Trigger in (3.5 mono mini-jack)
- 12v Trigger input 5 12v via 3.5 via mono mini-jack socket
- Power Consumption 200 watts / 0.5 watts in Standby (ErP approved)
- Weight 16Kg