The Monitor Audio Radius 370 HD active subwoofer provides a new dimension to a system’s sound. Its 255mm (10”) C-CAM® downward firing driver, powered by a potent 250W (RMS) Class D amplifier, will extend the reach of the Radius HD satellites to add the deepest drama to movies and music.
The Radius 370 HD’s lowest frequencies are controlled so expertly that even subtle effects are better defined, enhancing the listening experience with bass you can feel as well as hear. The Radius 370 HD is equipped with a top-mounted control panel for easy access to volume and 2 EQ settings, 12V trigger input for power on/standby control from an AV amplifier, variable crossover control from 40Hz-120Hz, stereo, LFE RCA inputs and link outputs.
- Frequency Response: EQ1 28 Hz EQ2 25 KHz
- Upper Frequency Limit: 40 - 120 Hz Variable
- Low Pass Filter Alignment: 12dB / Octave variable and +12dB / Octave fixed (2 stage)
- Cabinet Specification: Sealed Cabinet of 18mm (¾) M.D.F. construction
- Amplifier Output (RMS): 250 W
- Amplifier Classification: Class D Digital Amplifier
- Drive Unit Complement: 1 x 10" C-CAM subwoofer driver.
- Input Impedance: 20K Ohms
- Mains Input Voltage: 220 - 240 Vac 50/60 Hz
- External Dimensions (H x W x D): 370 x 320 x 320 mm
- Weight (each): Kg 11.87