The super compact new Silver 1 features a single 6” C-CAM® bass/mid-range driver featuring dimpled RST® cone technology in a classic two-way monitor configuration. Size-defying high output and dynamic delivery make the Silver 1 the ideal choice for small to medium rooms in two-channel stereo or multi-channel cinema systems.
- New C-CAM® gold dome tweeter design with damped rear chamber and innovative dome venting technique for improved clarity and wider operating bandwidth.
- New 6" bass driver with concave 'dished' C-CAM cone profile for better damping and improved mid-range clarity.
- RST® cone profile, for improved diaphragm rigidity and reduced distortion.
- New cast polymer bass chassis design for better rigidity and reduced reflections.
- HiVe®II port technology delivers smoother airflow for better transient response and tighter bass.
- Single bolt through driver systems for increased overall bracing, rigidity and driver/baffle de-coupling.
- Pureflow® Silver plated OFC copper internal cabling.
- High quality crossovers with premium grade polypropylene film capacitors.
- Available in selected premium quality wood veneers or high gloss finishes.
- Rigid 20mm MDF construction throughout, employing radial and cross-bracing techniques for high rigidity and low cabinet colouration.
- Invisible magnetic grille fixing provides clean visual styling when the grille is off.
- System Format: 2 Way
- Frequency Response: 45Hz - 35kHz
- Sensitivity (1W@1M): 87dB
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Maximum SPL (dBA): 110.8 (pair)
- Power Handling (RMS): 100W
- Recommended Amplifier Requirements: 40-100W
- Bass Alignment: Bass reflex - rear portedHiVe®II port System
- Crossover Frequency: 3.0kHz
- Drive Unit Complement: 1 x 6" RST® Bass/Mid driver 1 x 1" (25mm) C-CAM® gold dome tweeter
- Cabinet Dimensions: (Excluding Grille, Terminals & plinth) (H x W x D) 312 x 185 x 240 mm
- Product External Dimensions: (Including Grille & Terminals) (H x W x D) 312 x 185 x 275 mm
- Individual Weight: 6.95 Kg