The Silver 6 incorporates a 6” C-CAM® RST® bass driver and 6” C-CAM RST bass/mid driver in a 2.5 way system configuration. The drivers are housed in separate acoustic chambers within the enclosure design to provide differential tuning for higher efficiency and enhanced low frequency extension. Excellent dynamics combined with a naturally rhythmic sonic character and tight, controlled bass make the Silver 6 an outstanding communicator of music and film audio in medium to large rooms.
- New C-CAM® gold dome tweeter design with damped rear chamber and innovative dome venting technique for improved clarity and wider operating bandwidth.
- 6” bass and 6” bass/mid-range drivers with concave ‘dished’ C-CAM cone profile for better damping and improved mid-range clarity.
- Two and a half way configuration with differentially tuned acoustic system for higher efficiency and improved low frequency extension.
- RST® cone profile, for improved diaphragm rigidity and reduced distortion.
- New cast polymer bass chassis design for better rigidity and reduced reflections.
- HiVe®II port technology delivers smoother airflow for better transient response and tighter bass.
- Single bolt through driver systems for increased overall bracing, rigidity and driver/baffle de-coupling.
- Pureflow® Silver plated OFC copper internal cabling.
- High quality crossovers with premium grade polypropylene film capacitors.
- Available in selected premium quality wood veneers or high gloss finishes.
- Rigid 20mm MDF construction throughout, employing radial and cross-bracing techniques for high rigidity and low cabinet colouration.
- Invisible magnetic grille fixing provides clean visual styling when the grille is off.
- Terminal panel at floor level for easy cable connection.
- System Format: 2 1/2 Way
- Frequency Response: 35Hz - 35kHz Sensitivity (1W@1M): 90dB
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Maximum SPL (dBA): 115.5 (pair)
- Power Handling (RMS): 150W
- Recommended Amplifier Requirements (RMS): 60-150W
- Bass Alignment: Dual Chamber, Bass reflex with differential tuning.Twin HiVe®II port System
- Crossover Frequency: LF: 700HzMF/HF: 2.7kHz
- Drive Unit Complement: 1 x 6" RST® Bass driver.1 x 6" RST Bass/Mid driver.1 x 1" (25mm) C-CAM® gold dome tweeter
- Cabinet Dimensions: (H x W x D)(Excluding Grille, Terminals and Plinth) 885 x 185 x 240 mm
- External Dimensions: (Including Plinth & Feet) (H x W x D) 936 x 245 x 300 mm
- Individual Weight: 16.5 Kg