They do NOT come with grills, original packaging or manual.
Gloss white in colour, cosmetic condition good.
100% working fine and sound like they did when new.
Location: Christchurch Showroom.
Bookshelf Speakers (Pair)
The diminutive Monitor Audio RX1 is configured to offer an impressively natural sound in a beautifully compact and practical form. Standing at just 312mm tall, the RX1 will deliver crystal-clear definition and power from just about anywhere.
Perfect for music and film sound where space is at a premium, the RX1 provides elite Monitor Audio quality to refresh and enliven your system.
The Monitor Audio Silver RX1 comes out on top in Hi-Fi Choice Magazine's Standmount Loudspeakers Group Test, scoring 5/5 stars with the following conclusion:
"It has the strengths of the super-svelte Dynaudio with most of the joie de vivre of the Q Acoustics. Everything you play through it sounds vital and engaging, subtle and detailed, polished and poised. It simply didn't sound anything like a budget box." - Read the full review in the July 2012 issue of Hi-Fi Choice.
- New C-CAM tweeter design with damped rear chamber, providing improved clarity and wider operating range for HD audio formats
- New 6" bass driver with C-CAM cone profile incorporating RST technology for better damping and improved mid-range clarity.
- New cast polymer bass chassis design for better rigidity and lower reflection properties
- HiVeII port technology for better transient response and tighter bass.
- Single bolt through driver system, for increased overall bracing and rigidity.
- Selected premium quality wood veneers or high gloss piano finishes.
- Rigid 19mm MDF construction throughout, employing radial and cross-bracing techniques for high rigidity resulting in low cabinet colouration
- Invisible magnetic grille fixing provides clean visual styling when used with the grille off.
- System Format: 2 Way Frequency
- Response: 45Hz - 35kHz
- Sensitivity (1W@1M): 89dB
- Nominal Impedance: 6 Ohms
- Maximum SPL (dBA): 111.8
- Power Handling (RMS): 80W
- Recommended Amplifier Requirements (RMS): 25-80W
- Bass Alignment: Bass reflex - rear ported. HiVe®II port System
- Tweeter Crossover Frequency: 3.0kHz
- Drive Unit Complement: 1 x 6" RST® Bass/Mid driver,1 x 1" (25mm) C-CAM® gold dome tweeter Product External Dimensions (H x W x D): 312 x 185 x 240 mm
- Individual Weight: 6.8 Kg (15 lb)