The Studio speakers are a stunning addition to any room. Featuring technologies from Monitor Audio’s range-topping Platinum II series, they offer a truly high-end listening experience that will delight even the most demanding ears!
The grille-less design ensures the speaker’s voice is clear and true and lets the drivers become an eye-catching focal point. The two metallic-silver RDT II speaker cones deliver an optimum high-end performance that will delight audiophiles. The honeycomb tweeter cover adds a contemporary edge to the speaker’s form and the bespoke solid-metal logo at the cabinet’s base gives a stylish design touch.
The drivers are designed to be incredibly low in distortion and use the same magnetic design principles and material choice as the class-leading Platinum speakers. An MPD (Micro Pleated Diaphragm) high frequency transducer has been designed to provide incredible articulation due to its low mass diaphragm. MPD transducers work in the same way as a super-fast accordion by rapidly squeezing the pleats to produce a smooth, wide and naturally fast response way into the ultra-sonic band. As a result, the sound is more lifelike, releasing the high harmonic spectrum of every note without the distortion that blurs definition.
Hand-crafted and available in a sleek satin black, white or grey finish, Studio are a timelessly elegant pair of speakers. To ensure a superlative performance an optional black or white dedicated floor stand is available.
- System Format: 2-way
- Frequency Response (-6 dB): 48 Hz – 60 kHz
- Sensitivity (1W@1M): 86 dB
- Nominal Impedance: 4 ohms
- Minimum Impedance: 2.9 ohms @ 3.5 kHz
- Maximum SPL: 110 dBA (Pair)
- Power Handling (RMS): 100 W
- Recommended Amplifier Requirements: 40 – 100 W
- Bass Alignment: Dual slot Bass reflex – HiVe II port system
- Crossover Frequency: 2.7 kHz
- Drive Unit Complement: 2 x 4" RDT II drivers, 1 x MPD high frequency transducer
- Cabinet Dimensions (Including Terminals (H x W x D)): 340 mm x 156.2 mm x 360.9 mm