Trimless - 8", 150w 3 way Pivoting In-Wall Theatre Speaker (Each).
Our finest technologies for wall installation. Configured with an 8-inch C-CAM® RST® bass driver and a pivoting IDC module, housing a 4-inch C-CAM RST inverted midrange driver and a 1-inch C-CAM gold dome tweeter. True 3-way design provides deeper bass, higher system output and greater power handling than the 200 Series 3-way models, together with rich midrange detail, and superior vocal intelligibility and sound localisation. Optimum imaging and set-up are established via the pivoting IDC, high frequency (+3dB / 0dB / -3dB) level adjustment, and boundary compensation (on / off) controls.
WT380-IDC includes a midrange-frequency level adjustment for system tuning and a die-cast aluminium front baffle for added rigidity, resulting in superior bass articulation.
- Unique IDC dual concentric mid-range/ HF module offering up to 18 degrees of pivot in all directions. Easily directed during post install set-up.
- C-CAM drivers throughout, providing coherent tonal balance and sonic signature across the entire audio frequency spectrum.
- Special Inverted C-CAM RST profile mid-range cone provides improved dispersion pattern.
- True 3-way designs.
- High overall efficiency.
- High frequency level adjustment (+/- 3dB).
- Mid frequency level adjustment (+/- 3dB).
- Boundary compensation control.
- Audio match with CP range 200 & 300 models and Silver & Gold GX Series hi-fi speakers.
- Our innovative Tri-Grip fixing system is easier to install than conventional clamping schemes but provides three times the surface area and a better surface seal, maximising bass response and mid-range clarity.
- Magnetic and easily removable steel grille.
- All models are paint-able to blend with the living environment. Additional scrim material is provided for trouble free painting.
- All models use fire retardant materials specified to UL-94 VO rating.
- All models are splash and humidity proof for installation in shower rooms or pool areas.
- All models feature dust protection covers that are designed to prevent the ingress of dirt or dust into the driver and crossover.
- Frequency Response: 45 Hz - 30 kHz
- Impedance (Nominal): 6 ohms
- Sensitivity (1W@1M): 90 dB
- Maximum SPL: 111.6 dBA
- Power Handling (RMS): 120 W
- Recommended Amp Requirements: 30 - 120 W
- Drivers Unit Complement: 8” C-CAM® cone bass driver featuring RST®, pivoting IDC module housing: 4” C-CAM RST inverted mid range driver, 1” C-CAM gold dome tweeter Adjustment Controls: HF Level Switch ( +3dB / 0dB / -3dB )
- MF Level Switch ( +3dB / 0dB / -3dB ) Boundary Compensation Switch
- Overall Dimensions: (including grille) (H x W) 441 mm x 288 mm
- Overall Depth: (including grille) 101.5 mm
- Cut Out Dimensions: (H x W) 387 mm x 234 mm
- Mounting Depth: 97.5 mm
- Fixing Type: 6 position Tri-Grip® dog leg fixings
- Construction Material: Mineral Filled ABS Plastic (UL V0 Fire Retardant, RoHS2 Compliant) Pre-Construction Bracket: WB8 (Green)
- Weight: 4.1kg