Available for Demo in Christchurch Only.
Available for online purchase NZ wide.
Truely an amazing product. This one device can do many things and it does them all fantastically! It works incredibly well as a Spotify or Roon Endpoint, the DAC and Phono Stage inputs have great musicality, and the quality of the unit and all the connectors and sockets is wonderful. A seriously good quality all in one component.
Brooklyn Bridge is identical to Brooklyn DAC+ in terms of audio circuits and performance but has the addition of a built-in Network Streamer. AES/EBU digital input is replaced with an ethernet network connector, a WiFi antenna and a USB port for external music hard drive. Just add a tablet (iPad or android) for a complete music system, and stream Tidal MQA, Qobuz Hi-Res or other streaming services or play local files connected to Brooklyn Bridge USB port. Roon requires an additional Roon Core. Like in the Brooklyn DAC+ there is a line and phono analog preamplifier and a reference headphone amplifier.
• Wired and wireless music streaming from popular music streaming services
• Free App for full out of the box control
• Roon Ready
• Spotify Connect
• High End USB/SPDIF/Toslink DAC
• Full MQA Unfolding
• Built in MM + MC Phono Stage
• Line Level in
• High Grade Digital or Analogue Preamplifier
• RCA & True Balanced XLR Outputs
• High grade Balanced Headphone Amplifier
• 12v Trigger Output
• Upgradeable to have en external DC Power Supply
• Full control over LED and Screen Brightness and LED Colour
• up to 384k, 32bit PCM, native DSD up to DSD256, DXD, 130dB DR, ES9028PRO chipset
MQA HI-RES DECODER:
• built in certified hardware MQA™ decoder, full unfold to original sample rate
• Ethernet CAT5 (PCM up to 24/192k, DSD64 , WiFi (PCM up to 24/192k, DSD64)
• USB2 Class2 (Windows ASIO Driver - all formats, Linux Drivers - all formats, Mac OS Driverless - up to 384 PCM, up to DSD 128 DoP)
• 2x S/PDIF (PCM up to 24/384k, up to DSD128 DOP)
• Toslink (up to 24/176k, DSD64 DoP)
• “Mytek Femtoclock Generator™” 0.82ps internal jitter.
• balanced XLR
• 75 Ohm impedance
• Reference High Current, High transient Headphone Amp
• 6 Watts
• dual headphone jacks
• designed to drive hard to drive headphones.
• 1dB step analog attenuator
• 1dB step digital 32 bit attenuator
• separate for main out and head-phones
• purist relay bypass.
BUILT-IN ANALOG PREAMP:
• Line level input or Phono M/M, M/C input,
• relay controlled.
AUDIO INTERFACE FUNCTION:
• All digital inputs can be routed into computer via USB2.
• Allows connection of external digital sources such as CD Players and digitizing ADCs.
• universal remote capable
WORLDWIDE POWER SUPPLY
OPTIONAL DC/BATTERY POWER INPUT:
• WxDxH= 8.5 x 8.5 x 1.74” = 216 x 216 x 44mm
• 4lbs, 2kg