150W, built in DAC
The NAD C 375BEE DAC Integrated Amplifier is ready for 24/96 digital music thanks to its built-in MDC DAC, part of NAD’s exclusive Modular Design Construction (MDC) program. Applying technology from our leading Masters Series M3 Amplifier, the C 375BEE DAC is an innovation-driven design with refined amplifier performance and 150W of jaw-dropping power. The C 375BEE DAC offers stellar performance, flexibility, unmatched value - and with MDC - a lifetime of musical enjoyment.
All Digital, Ultra Low Distortion
The C 375BEE DAC will bring your digital music collection to life through your hi-fi system in pristine form. Using an ‘asynchronous USB’ and a high precision clock, your high resolution 24/96 downloads will be heard in absolute digital purity, just as they were meant to be heard. The DAC’s high precision clock and built-in NAD customised software control the PC, thus distortion can be virtually eliminated.
Modular Design Construction (MDC)
The C 375BEE DAC is equipped with our MDC DAC USB Digital Analogue Converter, so you can play all your computer music without any compromise. An additional MDC slot gives this DAC amplifier the flexibility to upgrade in the future or add more functionality, such as the PP 375 Phono Preamplifier. MDC kicks technology obsolescence to the curb!
The Powerful Truth
Using a Holmgren Torodial Power Transformer, the C 375BEE DAC won’t let you down with its impressive 150W of continuous power per channel and ultra low levels of noise and distortion. We use the most demanding performance rating—Full Disclosure Power (FDP)—to measure distortion under the most extreme conditions of low impedance loads and frequency extremes, rather than the easy 1kHz @ 8 ohms test used by many of our competitors. So NAD FDP isn’t just a number—it’s the truth.
The Power of BEE
The C 375BEE DAC incorporates legendary Bjorn Erik Edvardsen’s (BEE) patented Distortion Cancelling Circuit in the output stage and BEE Clamp in the power supply. NAD PowerDrive™ delivers very high dynamic power and low impedance drive to accurately control loudspeakers for musically detailed, coherent, and relaxed sound. PowerDrive offers the capability of an amplifier twice as powerful without draining energy. Plus, our exclusive Soft Clipping protects your speakers (and ears) from damaging clipping distortion.
The C 375BEE DAC is equipped with seven line inputs and the preamplifier section can be separated from the power amplifier for ultimate flexibility. A 12V-trigger system allows for remote on/off switching of ancillary components in a system, like a CD player or tuner, or to bridge with another NAD power amplifier like the C 275BEE. The C 375BEE DAC also has rear panel IR in and out for CI applications.
More from Your Digital Music
If you love the Sonos or Squeezebox experience, elevate it to the next level of musical enjoyment with the C 375BEE DAC. You’ll hear more detail, dimension and natural timbre from each individual instrument than you ever thought possible. Connect an Apple TV to the C 375BEE DAC and reveal more musical truth from iTunes or Apple lossless. You’ll discover more than you ever thought possible!
- Continuous output power into 8 Ω and 4 Ω (Stereo) >150W (at rated THD, 20Hz-20kHz, both channels driven)
- THD 20Hz - 20kHz, CCIF IMD, DIM 100 <0.009% (ref. 20Hz - 20kHz)
- Clipping Power >170W (at 1kHz 0.1% THD)
- Bridge Power 8 Ohms 330W
- IHF Dynamic Power (Bridge Mode) 8 Ohms, 4 Ohms: 800W/1200W
- IHF Dynamic
- wn TI PCM1796
- Standby Power <0.5W
- Idle Power <120W
- Rated Power 290W (230V AC 50Hz 120V AC 60Hz)
- Unit Dimensions (W x H x D) Gross 435 x 150 x 396mm
- 17 1/8 x 5 7/8 x 15 5/8 inches
- Net Weight 15.3kg (33.7lb)
- Shipping Weight 18.0kg (39.6lb
- Power 8 Ohms, 4 Ohms, 2 Ohms: 250W (Dynamic Headroom +2.2dB)/410W (Dynamic Headroom +4.4dB)/600W
- Signal/Noise Ratio: >94dB (A-weighted, ref. 1W), >113dB (A-weighted, ref. 150W)
- Frequency Response: ±0.2dB (20Hz - 20kHz, Tone Defeat ON), 10Hz - 65kHz (-3dB)
- Channel Separation 1kHz, 10kHz:>80dB, >70dB
- MDC DAC Module
- Sample Rate 32kHz to 96kHz
- THD+N 0.005%
- Signal/Noise -90dB (ref. 500mV Tape out)
- Output Level 2V (at Tape out)
- Inputs: Digital Optical, USB 2.0 (Device side Asynchronous)
- Digital to Analogue Converter: Burr-Bro